Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2023 - Round 11: Silverstone

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭McFly85

Okay, one mistake!😅

Still a small mistake and corrected pretty quickly. Never in danger of a mistake that would threaten his finishing position.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I almost agree with 100% of this post, except I would question whether the Redbull has that much of a gap between it and the rest of the field. The McLaren showed just how close it is. I think that some either don’t appreciate just how brilliant Max is or don’t want to. I believe that it is possible that Max would still have won yesterday if he was in a McLaren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭McFly85

For sure, the gap isn’t as wide as it has been, and the difference yesterday could well have been Max. Perez though has been underperforming for weeks when the gap was bigger.

In a way it’s a shame we didn’t get Perez starting high up the grid yesterday. I think Norris v Perez would have been way more interesting, and Norris could have had the edge on him. But we’ll never know while Perez keeps making silly mistakes in quali.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Alex Jacques and David Coulthard returned to exclusive use by Channel 4 as they had the British Grand Prix live and needed to adjust their commentary to suit, so in the meantime F1TV replaced Alex with one of the most respected motor sport commentators since Murray Walker, Ben Edwards. Alongside Ben were former Renault driver Jolyon Palmer and former Indycar racer, Canadian James Hinchcliffe, who has featured in Miami earlier this year.

Alex and DC will return to F1TV and Channel 4 highlights for the rest of the season.

Advertisement