Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2023 (Nationwide)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 VanBer

This isn’t in relation to this particular campaign but is it normal for a civil service interview to not have heard anything back regarding how you did or the formation of a panel in over 2 months? The longest I’ve ever had to wait to hear back is about a week from an interview so I’m just not used to the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Spilly123

@slick_rick88 Are we all not supposed to get an OOM after the assessment?

Is that for last year’s competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭slick_rick88

Yes I presume its just you letting them knpw that you are interested in the selected area you chosen, once they know then they will get back to you once there are going to be interviews held in the town/city you have choosen..but I'm open to be wrong

That's what I thought too..I think I'm going to email them and ask..Will let you know they get back to me..

@slick_rick88 Cheers, I think that might be an expression of interest for a position arising from last year’s competition because I’m fairly sure we’re all meant to get an OOM first

• Advertisement

This is what it looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crinkley

That’s last years competition, I wouldn’t be holding out for Kerry if I was you. Go for it and you could get Kerry in this years and just move then

Yep that’s last year’s competition, the email says 2022, you should probably take it if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭furrybones

It's not normal but I know of a couple of people who interviewed for CO jobs back in March and they still haven't heard anything back. It's an insanely long time to keep everyone waiting.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

Can't afford to move to Cork financially..well spotted that it was last year competition..I'll just wait to hear from this year competition

• Advertisement

Sadly I can't..well spotted..thought there was a certain cut off for competitions..thought once 2022 was over thought that would be end of that campaign etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 frubensis

Here I was getting all excited to hear back on whether I got an interview for Co Cork from this year’s competition.

🥲

• Registered Users Posts: 25 CivilServiceNew

@2016claire thank you so much. I've said id prefer a department that has wfh in AGS but they can't guarantee it depends on business needs which is understandable. I'm starting in a month but haven't got a formal offer yet, from your experience will I be given my department prior to start date. Thanks for your reply 😀

Post edited by CivilServiceNew on

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭2021_AP

It would be unlikely that you would know a specific section of AGS in advance, you will probably just know location

It will be up to the Supt/AP/chief whether they deem your role suitable for wfh and then there will be training time and time required to get a laptop or wfh token

• Registered Users Posts: 25 CivilServiceNew

@2021_AP Thank you 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

First time applying for CO. Given that the aptitude tests were last week, when do you think the interviews are likely to take place?

I have some time off in early June, I'm just debating whether to book a holiday, or are my plans likely to be scuppered by being called to an interview at less than 2 weeks' notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Blondedoll

Hey Guys, anyone have any idea on when stage 1 assessment results would be out. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 34 berniegirl

I’m wondering too. I’m hoping I’ve at least passed that section.. hopefully we will hear soon. 🤞🤞

Waiting too, surely be in the next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ddls33

I wonder will there be many employed for leitrim or roscommon or does anyone know or have any idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 McPhillips00

Hi I recently received my OOM result and placed in the top 100 in my chosen county. I was just wondering is it reasonable to believe I’ll get an interview soon or is it unlikely to reach 100 candidates. This is my first time applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Got a result for Cork this morning.

Got no results yet in Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crinkley

Depends on the county, if theresa few gov departments or even one large one very good chance

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cargil36

Hi has any got an OOM for Limerick. Just wondering are they out? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭koifish

Got 300 OOM for Kildare... would that be a reasonable number or is it unlikely they'd be recruiting that many anytime soon? 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Hoping someone can help me :) the results of the stage 1 test is in but i can't open the message because it tells me i have it opened in multiple windows. I am doing it in my phone. I've tried closing everything and nothing works

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Hoping someone can help me. I can't access the result of my stage 1 assessment cos it keeps telling me i have it open on multiple windows. I have tried closing everything and nothing works. It is a phone i am accessing it from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I'm well down the field in my first preference county. No result for my second preference. Dammit anyway.

It's all feedback, I guess...

Best of luck, everybody!

• Advertisement

300s in donegal seems reasonable enough 200s for sligo fingers crossed for everyone.

Advertisement