Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“AEW: All In- Sunday 27th Aug 23 Wembley Stadium London

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thanks hynesie

Im happy with that, that looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Went back to the other presale. got the seats i wanted, p2. I now have 2 p3 seats for sale lol. I'm sure I can sell them through ticketmaster again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

All In Baby

Hoping to exchange (pay price difference) closer to the event for a better seat but had to pull the trigger after 'searching' numerous times (missed out a few nice Yellow section spots)

Flight back is only thing left. MITB in July and this to end the summer. Could be better than CATC. Brilliant time to be European wrestling fan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭endainoz

I ended up getting crap seats in the upper tier from the presale, refreshed multiple times and picked the price I wanted but no joy. Hopefully more will show up on resales

• Advertisement

I'm really really looking forward to it

My last wrestling show was NXT when it came to the 3 Arena in Dublin, Finn Balor was there

My only slight disppointment that I wish I knew the Fan Fest was happening as I could've stay that night too but not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ye decent tickets sorted and very happy and this will be a Triple Crown of the big three compaines for me this year after being to Wrestle Kingdom & WrestleMaina.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Looks like I'm last row in 111, which might not be ideal. Hopefully might get better seats at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

35k+ tickets sold today by 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Da meltz~~ reporting 35k tickets sold today, not too shabby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I just bought my ticket there. I suspect I'm up in the gods I haven't really looked but that was all they were coming back with in every search. Feck it it'll do for now. Might have a look around once the initial excitement has died down and see if I can get a better one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bucks changed their bio 😂

35k is an insane number for a presale. Signed up for the live nation presale for Thursday in the hope of getting better tickets. They have an O2 presale tomorrow, there might not be too many tickets left for the general sale on Friday? Very impressive stuff, this could well head for a sellout.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tony confirming the numbers (in between coked up rants at some random box in promoter 😂)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Even if they get to 50,000 tickets sold that's still serious going for their first show outside of America/Canada and in a stadium especially with no matches announced. If they are able to stack the card with must see matches then they will shift more tickets leading up.

If I wasnt moving to Canada in a few weeks I would have def grabbed a ticket, I suppose Forbidden Door will have to do ha

35K presale tickets is some going, 2000+ que at numerous times dis morning/afternoon on TM

Possibly the 'interactive seating map' will be up from the general sale onwards. Pretty handy to see exactly what seats/sections are available. Think I'll stick with 'Level 5' and try to get an exchange into some of the better locations if available closer to the show

Flying over the Sunday morning and back the Monday afternoon. Might take a look at the 'Pre Show Party' if times suit

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BlueAndWh1te

Maybe I'm being stupid but I have a presale code but ticketmaster isn't giving me any options to buy tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BlueAndWh1te

I'm pretty sure. Like it's not letting me enter my code anywhere

Did you use the link in the email you got your presale code? I had a similar problem, I just searched the page on ticketmaster and I went through the queue but the icon just kept spinning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

36,000 tickets so far. Colour me impressed! I honestly thought they would struggle a little. Shows what I know.

But in other news, now I can stalk pth2009 at the event since he posted his ticket lol.

Post edited by B.A._Baracus on

Still some great seats available. Did a search there got section J row K. Thats facing the hardcam, looks to be centre too. Can select your price range now.

If you don't mind me asking how can you select tickets now? I think I'm locked out now as I used my code already, is there any way around this? Btw if anyone has a spare code they be willing to part with feel free to PM me! 😃

I clicked the link in my pre sale code email. Enter the code, then you can change the option from Best available to the prices and section you want.

Some of the blue sections in Level 5 available now

Nice one, thanks for the heads up, obviously the presale code can be used twice, I got some great seats in section 125. A fair bit more than I expected to pay, but screw it, it'll probably be my only ever stadium wrestling show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Over 43,000 tickets sold now according to Tony. That's some going in less than two days. I wonder how many more they'll sell? The hardcore will most likely have all been in the pre sale one way or another but the numbers so far may convince those with a more casual interest that it'll be worth going to.

You put Ospreay v Omega on the card and they'll sell the stadium out

Delighted to get a ticket in Block 528 for the price level I was originally aiming for

suppose row 13 is better than row 30 esp after a few beverages 😄

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ESPN reporting 15,000 tickets sold last night and not 36,000. Seems odd, I know Tony has history of blowing up numbers but I still think he’s telling the truth here.

European wrestling fans are rabid. They will attend in numbers

Advertisement