Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer NSSO

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭koifish

It'll really depend on what section you're applying for or get assigned too. Most teams in Clonskeagh are only 1 anchor day in the office, (it could vary - some are more days or potentially all week!) so you could feasibly commute in, but Clonskeagh gets notoriously busy so I'd leave early. I'd have a chat with them in the interview & HR if possible explaining your situation - they were all lovely and very helpful in mine. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 RichRooskey

Many thanks the blended working was mentioned. I do like the role on offer but the interview was quick fire questions over the competencies. It's hard to completely following the STAR method. Still another interview step to go if I pass the first interview which went OK but definitely I could have done better. The pressure got to me a little.

Curious when you say assigned to does that mean they could put a person forward for a different role than the one they applied for?.

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭crinkley

anyone one if they are still pulling form this panel for Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭koifish

In case anyone's still interested or looking for permanent CO roles - NSSO are recruiting again for 2024, through Sigmar again also. https://www.nssojobs.com/

….

• Advertisement

Thanks, do you know if they are taking off the general PAS co list or just this one, has the last panel been exhausted?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Phantasos

Thinking of applying for the NSSO role in Galway - anyone have any input?

I assume flexible/remote work is still available in 2024? And how long until that begins for new starters?

Advertisement