Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

follow up.

• 30-03-2023 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭

bit of a follow up on my last post,....went off this evening to fire a few to break in the new barrel and mod,anyway after about4 rounds of zeroing,with cheapish ammo,done this 5 shot

group at 100 yrds,i was surprised to say the least,never thought id get a group like this with 20euro a box ammo,ok i thought maybe past 100 yrds groups will open,anyway went to a hill i know,ranged it at 193 yrds,out pops this bunny,took the shot,down it went,was a bit shocked to see the hit exactly where i aimed,just below the ear,i mean cheapish ammo shooting this good,?was hoping another would pop out,but no,so i came home,day was abit windy too,gonna wait for a calm day and try these rounds at 200 and 250,if i get the same results,ill be quite happy with that,i mean the first bullets ive tried to be this good,and cheap enough,anyone else getting this sort of accuracy with cheapish ammo.id be interested to learn,gun is a savage axis 12 223,bushnell banner 6_18x50,

shes a bit heavy,but i wont be carrying very far any day,and with accuracy so far i dont mind the weight.if i can head shoot bunnys at 200 yrds +,with cheapish ammo,that will do me, and as some say the rifle gets evan better after 100 or so rounds,and a bit of practice,ill be eye shooting em (-:

😁

Comments

Advertisement