Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stena Line Duty Free day trips

Options
  • 26-02-2023 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

So with the mid term break coming up, I will be looking for things to do with the family. Stena are doing day trips for Dutyfree at 16 euro per adult. A family of adults and kids is 40 euro. I had an extra adult so I paid 56 euro.

I have just booked a day out for 3 adults and a child. Out in the morning, back that night, about 6 hours on shore. I know Holyhead is a bit of a dive, but it's fine for a day out/pub crawl/ train to bangor bit of shopping.

Well worth it in my opinion and also for stocking up on the fags and booze. There will be limits of course, you need to check that one out yourself.

Here is the link, you HAVE to go through the special offers link.

https://www.stenaline.ie/save

Comments

Advertisement