Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber 2023

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah the right winner but the elimination order was weird. It got a bit muddled in the middle (mainly when Carmella entered). Bianca/Asuka feels like a Mania match more.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,834 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

True enough for the match itself, but in the broader narrative I'm happy to see Asuka getting the spotlight over the next 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fascinating how Natalya has been wrestling for 70 years and is still so crap.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

😂😂😂

She's 40 at the moment but wrestles like a 70 year old. It's all slow and boring. I remember when she was putting on amazing matches with Charlotte on NXT but the whole women's revolution has totally left her behind in terms of speed and athleticism.

Brock is probably getting the W here to win the feud overall now that Big Bob has turned heel again. Wonder if we see the Hurt Business reform at a later date, no idea what they'll do with Bobby now for Mania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Brock been in one too many of these 10 minute finisher fests.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ffs

Rematch at mania to end it

As screwy as that finish was I actually like it as it makes Lashley look like true competition for Brock.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

They also have ruined the best thing they did to Brock's character since the Kurt Angle feud back in the day. The crowd don't buy him as a heel which is criminal considering what he just did.

Fantastic they're bringing back the movie spoofs for Mania🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Spacing out the native Canadians to keep the crowd hopping, decent plan. Edge sort of has to get a win here I feel unless they're saving it for a "final battle" type thing at Mania. The only thing is it derails Rhea's momentum a bit which makes it a bit more hard to predict the winner

That was a cracking match. Beth and Rhea the stand outs. Love the heat Dominic generates simply by existing too😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Probably in the minority here but Seth Rollins is cringe I think. Dude can wrestle sure but just cringe in so much. Even that Joker parody.

Mmmm, that C4 energy drink sure does look good!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lashley had Brock in the Hurt Lock. Brock couldn't get out, so broke it with a low-blow back-kick and got DQ'd. Proceded to F5 the ref a few times, and put Bobby through a table.

This is a hard hitting match, they'll all be sore tomorrow! That destroyer on Reed 😳😳

Welcome to the big time Montez, that's a star making moment.

That's logan paul vs rollins at mania then

Was genuinely worried about Ford there for a sec then I realised the set up was needed. Nicely done. Absolute belter of a match from start to finish.

• Advertisement

Ugh, bit annoying. Great match for the bulk of it, but I don't like the climax basically being a cheap setup for Mania. It was a good enough match to deserve a finish of its own.

Holy shït the energy in that crowd! Electric!

One Night Stand/Chicago vibes. Spine tingling.

This is great

Boooooo! ☹️

Amazing match. Really thought he was going to do it for a minute... and tbh I think he should've.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Well that’s disappointing

Great match and really thought Sami was going to do it

Looked a bit like KO was going to stunner Sami

Yeah even if it was only for a week or two it seems like a missed opportunity tbh

The storytelling though was unbelievable. Even the KO save post match. Dealt with business then left cos of Sami's past behavior. Loved the Jey fake out too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I loved it but the finish has me heartbroken....seen Sami as El Generico back in a **** hotel in Kilkenny back in the day...Tracey Smothers was the headliner...Never in a million years did I think I would feel like I would when Eddie faced Brock in 04 , lt alone by a guy formly known as El Generico,but tonight I did.... I have work in the morning....like I had school the next day back in 04...but this is the joys of an Irish wrestling fan....and what a joy that was

Advertisement