Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us Megathread - Spoilers

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,502 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah why didn't Nixxies so the port since they're owned by Sony. Something strange there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,848 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They're a good team but I'm pretty sure there's only so many projects they can handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Shred

The PC port wasn't great to start with but now it's absolutely screwed. I played 6.5 hours from launch, it was pretty laggy etc. but playable. I tried to launch it the other day and it crashed and recommended verifying the game files which I did; back to square one with building shaders...~40 minutes later I start the game and it immediately crashes again while recommending verifying game files once again 🤬

Advertisement