Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solis Data Logger Thread

Options
  • 01-12-2022 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭

I am putting this thread here to help others that might go down this road ( and Only because someday i will need this again no doubt)

I wanted to control my Solis remotely thru the SOlis CLoud app - but my version of the Data logger was too old.

So @graememk was very kind and sent me his one (and i will swap him my old one) THANKS!

The instructions/guide were wrong - it says connect to the new unconfigured logger SSID and use the serial number as password... it doesnt work unless you use the password: 123456789

The rest of the guide is fine - here is an online link that i used:

https://usservice.solisinverters.com/support/solutions/articles/73000589950-solis-s3-wifi-st-wi-fi-data-logger-setup-guide

Comments

Advertisement