Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Shorts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

I messaged them so I’ll see if they reply - maybe they will let me return even though they are worn and send a smaller size . Maybe I can use some of the tent tape from the speeds on the bettys 🤣. I have my eye on the red pros btw - I’m going to call them my red rockets- just have to wait for a sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

I was reading reviews of the Pros earlier and then decided to read a review for the Elites … maybe it would be worth waiting for the price of them to drop 🙈🥴

And for a better colour - they are weird looking space boots . !

They have came back and are looking for a picture of the shorts . How elasticated to they normally feel - these don’t feel like much elastic at all ? Loads of stretch but not pinging back if that makes sense .

I have bought brooks 5 inch chaser shorts - they are loose fitting ones with a big back pocket for a phone and other drop pockets for gels . Will be trying out later so stay tuned for a review🤣.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

Sounds odd. They would normally go straight back to their shape if you pull them. They should have compression in them. I think they are too big for you by the sounds of it.

Deffo don’t feel like any compression in . That’s the word I was looking for thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭xElDeeX

Late to this thread but was ages looking for tight shorts that don't ride up and then 2 came along at one. I had ordered blackout shorts from i-spy which are an Irish company and while I was waiting for them to arrive I came across Karrimore 9 inch shorts in sportsdirect. Both have pockets and have survived long runs and sessions on these thick thighs! Only difference is the I spy don't have a drawstring but hasn't been an issue so far.

Advertisement