Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Shorts

Options
  • 29-11-2022 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭

I know we have discussed this previously but my view on shorts has changed drastically during covid ! I used to only wear loose fitting shorts the longer the better . Now older and wiser ( maybe ) I have learned tight pants ( shorts ) are actually the job . They are actually slimming and hold the wobble ( I’m sure everyone knew this but me ). I have now fallen in love with lululemon fast and free 8 inch shorts only to find out they don’t make them anymore . I have tried sweaty Betty 8 inch power shorts and the give me thigh cleavage which isn’t a great look. Thighs on the larger side so need good stretchy material but not stretchy enough that they ride up ? Any idea on replacement shorts ?

Comments

Advertisement