Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson outlet deals on ebay.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

They do send an email to say its dispatched. An Post Express but dont give the tracking number. Mine was posted yesterday and arrive this morning. Was down as 1st Dec on Ebay for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I got an email and text from An Post yesterday to say that they would deliver it today, which they did.

I also received a brand new, undamaged unit which arrived just as I hopped out of the shower so I got to try mine out. Works like a charm, at first I didn't think it would do the job as it wasn't anywhere near as hot as my BaByliss hairdryer and I have very thick hair, but hey it dried it in record time and was a hell of a lot quieter and lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

That’s great to hear because the air wrap isn’t great at drying hair but it’s more of a styler than a dryer. Was hoping this would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I ordered one last week, xmas pressie for the wife. Arrived sealed in an undamaged box. Not opened yet but judging by the comments and feedback, I'm expecting no issues. The description on the eBay page states the item is New in a damaged box.

So it should be new and if the item is damaged it's not what was ordered. Can't lose really.. thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Fanfan

I seem to have missed the boat on this if anyone has a spare or unwanted one. I will take can revolut. Cheers

• Advertisement

Actually, didn’t notice that. Don’t blame them hiking the price. It IS new.

Still cheaper than in stores though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This is a great bargain alert...I just wish I had seen it at €209!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭plonker

Pm sent to fanfan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

@Fishy1 Any move on your order? Hairdryer I ordered yesterday, I received today had a delivery date of Tuesday 6th but the order I placed over the weekend not a budge on & delivery date has passed. I emailed yesterday but no reply yet.

Edit they just replied might be worth getting in touch if you haven’t received an update as they said they had a system error and will now push through the order.

Thanks once again to the OP probably my bargain of the year this year.

Post edited by amber2 on

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Hi @amber2

No updates unfortunately. I had actually ordered the AirWrap, so am hoping that they’ll still dispatch it as it’s a great price. When I log into my EBay account the order is showing as not dispatched yet, despite estimated delivery showing up as being today.

I’ve sent them a message but haven’t heard anything back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Ordered the dryer Monday, was due Friday, arrived a day early on Thursday. Looks like it is brand new in box; sealed, no apparent damage, and if this was ever opened by a consumer it has been professionally repackaged by Dyson.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Don't suppose anyone has a €209 version spare ? I would be very grateful if someone does thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

Missed the boat on this one, but i reckon they probably come up here and there. The mother actually asked for a hair dryer, cant believe it. Going to keep and eye and hope for the best

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭navannoel

THanks OP, Received this morning and the box is perfect. The Wife Christmas present sorted.

Just opened it to wrap it as she’s out tonight and can confirm, brand new sealed in plastic with no damage to box

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

@amber2 ,

Did your order arrive?

I got the same response as you did very early this morning. They promised they’d contact me once the order was ready for dispatch, but at 9am this morning the postman arrived with my order.

Strangely, when I log into my EBay account my order status is still not showing as dispatched!

@Fishy1 No haven’t received anything yet no email, its not marked as dispatched either, unfortunately. Pity you can’t track online at least you would know when or what day it’s due to arrive. At least you’re sorted anyways. Thanks for the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Received it today and it looks perfect. Thanks OP, bought it as an early Christmas pressie for myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

If you get a second one and want to sell it, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

How much quieter? My son is ASD and normal hair dryers are nearly insufferable for him. One of these would be great for that money.

@Pique second item I’m waiting on is a vacuum unfortunately.

it’s quieter but not hugely and higher pitched than a normal dryer, dog ran off down stairs when I turned it on, so a higher frequency that he is hearing.

Post edited by amber2 on

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭CraftySue

Thanks OP for putting this up. Saw it and messaged Dyson on facebook, who confirmed they were genuine products. Ordered a hairdryer as a present, and received it in an undamaged box. I know ebay have a 30 day refund policy, but that just takes it up to shortly after Xmas. Is there any other warranty with these?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Yes, thanks so much OP for posting up, would never have known otherwise and absolutely delighted with it. My bargain alert of the year!

wouldn’t say it’s quiet as such but very effective at high heat, already found it better than my previous GHD hairdryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

i googled that for you

We offer 2 years warranty on: cordless vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, styler, straightener, lights, purifiers, fans and fan heaters. 5-year guarantee on: corded vacuums. 1 year warranty on accessories and spare parts. To activate the guarantee, you can do so via this link here.

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Dyson have a good warranty. My missus broke one of our hoover heads. It was out of warranty by a few weeks and Dyson still replaced it free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

On the offchance someone bought an extra or unwanted V11 outsize for €350, please DM me. I was thinking about it and missed the boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭CraftySue

Brilliant thanks for that, present for my mum, so knowing it has a warranty puts my mind at rest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

mine arrived today

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement