Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bear (chef drama, not kids' show!) on Disney+

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm only at 2.08, but man, the emotional highs of this show are something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Delighted to see this do so well at the Globes & Emmys. Well deserved recognition.

I wouldn't be too upset if they wrapped it up in Season 3, and went out on a serious high.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭Penn

As absolutely terrific as it is and as much as it deserves all the recognition and attention, it's a bit stupid that they won for Comedy Series categories, where they were probably nominated to avoid going up against Succession. Both series' are very dramatic at times but also with a lot of humour (usually uncomfortable black humour), but I wouldn't have called The Bear a comedy series.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renewed For Season 4 To Film Back To Back With Season 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Finished last night. Superb television.
    Enjoyed season one but season two went up a notch.
    From Marcus going to Copenhagen, the Xmas flashback, Ritchie going to the 3 star restaurant, it was fantastic.

Advertisement