Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 Matchday Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Mings OG.

Mitro and Andreas subbed off

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Aye, Mitro(C) takes some of the sting out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Just getting in now and happy to see Mitro goal, Andreas CS and 90 mins and Leicester CS at HT intact for Ward.

Barnes goal, a few mentioned him around here too as their MF replacement this week. And still a half to go.

Ward!!! What a player, back to back CS's. And look like Ward gets the 3 bps in the dying few minutes. 2 saves maybe?

62 (-4), green arrow up to 590k. I'll run to go ago, some slow slog to get back up the ranks. Neco and Ward my GW hero's when expected maybe 2 points from each if I was lucky. Out performed big time, and huge luck with how Brighton didn't score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Was just going to post that, he needs to get the praise - he's subbed in for me in the last 4 games and got himself 24 points including 4 bonus points. Hero

3 CS's in last 4. And at his cost with Iversen it's paid off nicely. All I hope with him, is he can at least get home with 2 points and a few saves. But 9 points tonight makes him my joint highest scorer this week along side Trippier. Was following the BPS and with 10 mins to go I maybe taught he could nick 1, but 3, stuff of legends....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

42 on a wildcard woeful really. Down around 100k to about 612k. Trossard, Bobby and Mount over Mitro Zaha etc. 50/50 calls.

Kinda unusual season for me but difficult to pinpoint why exactly. Feel only half interested this season. I've always wildcard in gw2 or 3 usually but haven't felt the need to till now. Lots of points to be earned till world cup, bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

66 points takes me from 101k OR to 30k

Delighted. Playing ward over raya only cost me 1 point.

Think its my highest or yet 😁😅 after years playing

I usually get a crap score the week I play my wildcard but not this time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭macraignil

49 on free hit when my normal team would have got 35 is a bit less than hoped but livefpl predicts a small green arrow which is better than a red and hoping my ManCity and Arsenal players being back for next week helps bring in a good score then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement