Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Small at the back working well this week, Neco, Trippier, Dunk & Pope all delivering clean sheets and 30 points between them. Shame about the c Salah fail, has anyone had a captain work out yet?

On 50 with Pereira to play tomorrow, happy with that given Ive only 10 on the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

The points this GW really in the defence, could see a defence with a full clean sweep to be honest, Trippier, Liverpool, Brighton, Neco etc. Many had 3 of them from quick look around a few teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,422 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Raya following his 10 pointer with a 10 pointer. Unfortunately I benched him this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Bruno goal - remember a time he would be in teams, - no assist

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Lovely finish, maybe that'll kickstart him again. Spurs have been brutal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

47 with Rodrigo and Andreas to play.

Kane and Dier stinking the place up hasn't helped though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭COH

My -8 netted me 1 entire point 🥳

Klopp said Nunez felt his hamstring at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

A small green arrow after all of that up maybe 40k places to 870k with a 40 point score and 3 to play. Maybe taught be more a gain TBH. With a lack of goals for midfields and forwards.

And then the Nunez news for next week doesn't help!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,813 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I've only 7 players and I've 41 from six and it looks like 5 bonus points to be added. Maddison left to play.

I'm really happy with that. I just didn't want to use the free hit, felt like it's too valuable for four players when you can put a premium team of double gameweekers together with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

low scoring week unless 5 at back and gk all get cleanies (possibility) 45 will be a great score

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

51(-4) with Pereira & Mitrovic to go. Salah captain fail buy most captains did seem to flop this GW

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

55 from 8, all out. No hits. Captain Kane the let down. Would have been 60 if I had played Dean Henderson instead of Pope.

One of my best game weeks in ages, even without the full compliment.

Post edited by machiavellianme on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

38 from 8 so far, apart from Trippier it’s not been a great day. Salah and Firmino blanks are frustrating but only a small red arrow tonight

Got Mitrovic & Andreas left tomorrow, there’s still hope of seeing green

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

48 from 8

Mitrovic, Andreas and Ward to play. Sickened now I played ward instead of Raya.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

38 from 7 with Mitrovic and Andreas still to play. Not a great week, but have definitely survived another week in LMS at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Replace 48 with 42 and the rest of your message is the exact same for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Only 35. My midfield and forwards did absolutely nothing for me. And I left ben mee on the bench :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mings starts, was a concern for me.

Fulham XI: Leno, De Cordova-Reid, Diop, Ream, Robinson, Reed, Joao Palhinha, Willian, Pereira, Kebano, Mitrovic

Subs: Rodak, Adarabioyo, Duffy, Wilson, Cairney, James, Mbabu, Vinicius, Harris.

Aston Villa XI: Martinez, Bednarek, Konsa, Mings, Young, Ramsey, Douglas Luiz, McGinn, Bailey, Ings, Watkins

Subs: Olsen, Cash, Sanson, Buendia, Chambers, Nakamba, Coutinho, Dendoncker, Archer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Aston Villa XI: Martinez, Bednarek, Konsa, Mings, Young, Ramsey, Douglas Luiz, McGinn, Bailey, Ings, Watkins

Subs: Olsen, Cash, Sanson, Buendia, Chambers, Nakamba, Coutinho, Dendoncker, Archer.

Leeds XI: Meslier, Kristensen, Koch, Llorente, Firpo, Adams, Roca, Aaronson, Summerville, Sinisterra, Bamford

Subs: Klaesson, Ayling, Cooper, Harrison, Rodrigo, Gnonto, Gelhardt, Greenwood, Klich

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Anything happening in the Fulham game?

I might possibly get violently ill if Mings keeps a clean sheet tonight....I sold him because a) he was flagged and b) he was diabolical last GW.

I sold him for Robbo who had a useless cameo which in turn blocked Neco on the bench.... FPL magic right there lads

Fulham goal, Reed. Not sure about the assist, if any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Reed goal for Fulham, no assist it seems

Yeah, corner was from Periera, but keeper got the touch after him.

Lecister 1 up, Koch OG (praet)

barnes had a tap in if he didnt get there

Barnes (Drewhall) very much against the run of play, although leeds have been very poor in possession in and around the box

Douglas Luiz straight red.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Mitro goal

• Advertisement

Poor enough game, both sides at best average, surprised leeds managed to put it up to Arsenal so much the last game, id be surprised if there wasnt a few more goals in this

Advertisement