Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian - Olympia

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Spooch

Thumper supporting at 7:45pm

Kasabian due on around 9pm

According to Olypmia website 🤘

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Lofidelity

That was wild!

After the first two songs I was already covered in sweat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Going to the Limerick gig tonight, looking forward to it 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

that was unreal, olympia was hopping

met the band outside after it, the drummer said they had to adjust the mix desk cos the crowd were so loud

great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Wow. that was class. They have such a good arsenal of tunes to make a gig, without any lull in the atmosphere. It was belter after belter.

Great 2 songs to finish off. They played for about 1.5 hours. To be honest, I don't think the body could have lasted any longer. It's getting increasingly more difficult to mix it with the young lads in these bashing sessions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Class gig, both Thumper and Kasabian were great. One gripe was the instagram crowd, so many videos being taken takes away a wee bit of atmosphere. Still most enjoyable mind you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Was a cracker in Limerick last night too

Like a greatest hits show, so many good tunes https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kasabian/2023/king-johns-castle-limerick-ireland-5ba6c7e4.html

Serge is a great front man, so much energy and engagement with the crowd

Johns Castle is a nice venue, but sound could've been better I thought

Anyway, they knocked it out of the park

• Registered Users Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭endainoz

I was there myself, fantastic gig, sound was good I thought, but was close enough to the stage. It's a nice venue to have in the middle of a city, the only gripe I'd have is that your standing on gravel for 2 and a half hours, not great for the feet!

Advertisement