Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do men lose interest after sex (coming) ?

Options

Comments

I have known a guy to have two orgasms within 30 minutes, must be in touch with his feminine side. It’s unusual. Second shot a lot smaller than the first, no time to load up sufficiently for a full firing but a release all the same, and appeared to be well enjoyed.

If it is early and I am full of energy - sex makes me want to get up and do a load of work or DIY or work in the garden or go train or fight on the mat. Or go straight back to having more sex again multiple times.

If it's late or I am already heading towards tired - then it definitely has the effect of rolling over to go asleep.

So for whatever reason it just accentuates whatever condition I am already in.

This female would concur with that, can either invigorate you or be soporific, enhancing what ever state you are in already. However for this lady hours of attentive foreplay & kissing is utterly soothing if you have an ideal partner.

Indeed. In fact sometimes I dislike the word "foreplay" as the "fore" part assumes that it is only a lead up to the "main event". When in fact hours of "foreplay" can be an end in itself. It does not have to always lead to sex or orgasm every time. It can just be hours of pleasure and intimacy in and of itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

"a guy"???

Any guy that has done the leaving and "studied" for it has pulled the skeleton out of themselves. 2 w*nks in a 30 minute period is standard practice.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Advertisement

I’m doing a comparison between 35 - 45 year olds here. I’ve only seen one in that category cum twice in fairly short order. Most are fairly spent for at least some hours.

Not looking forward to that myself as age progresses. I am 43 but have kept myself at the peak of exercise, diet, mental health and martial arts for as long as I can. So I think I can perform as well as - and as often as - someone half my age.

But the decline has to set in eventually. Can't outrun age forever :) When the crash comes, I sorta expect it to be quite sudden too rather than a slow decline.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hometruths_real

I usually see what I've done and get buyers remorse

Time then to enjoy the coziness if you are lucky enough to have a good personal relationship

Often the feeling of rapidly approaching orgasm signals it could be over all too soon, kind of like a film abruptly coming to an end just as you were getting into the storyline,

• Advertisement

There are techniques to stop even rapidly onrushing ones though. Not that they always work. But they often do.

And the tricks do not even have to be physical though I am aware of a few of those.

I can do it mainly because of my years of meditation and - weirdly enough more recently - archery. Both of these have given me the ability to switch on an inner calm and detachment and focus on the present moment - even if only briefly - to the effect I can allay the moment of orgasm and put it off repeatedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

That's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

A word of caution when it comes to “edging” and pushing things too far, Tax. I know a guy who got really into it. He would boast that he’d be able to last forever when he finally got a partner.

He used to use the end of his bed frame on his barse to stop the flow of “things”. He’d ease himself down and back up to regulate this. This all went horribly wrong one day.

Now, he tells people he got this injury from a “bad tackle” while playing football but really he slipped, and fell, and came down hard on that bed frame angle. Did some serious damage to his urethra. So much so that scar tissue still forms in the area causing blockages and, up until recently, was going in for, what he called “a rebore” every couple of years.

I think that service suffered during the pandemic so, nowadays, he has to use a device, provided by the doctors, and practice “intermittent self-dilatation”, a self-rebore. An incredibly discomforting price to pay for some additional self-gratification.

I would advise anyone looking to prolong their performance through this “edging” to take precautions and not take things too far. One slip and you could be dealing with it the rest of your life.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

^ I think the above is probably why my techniques for prolonging things are all mental and not at all physical. I use techniques and discipline I learned mostly through meditation - but also the level of control I have learned during things like Archery - to control things. I can enter a short period of mental detachment and control that allows me to internally calm things down.

Physically intervening in the process - let alone using tools like bed frames - as you describe above is not for me I think. I think I felt my testicles try to ascend into my body and hide in sympathy for your friend's story.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I gave her the best 60 seconds of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Still stihl waters 3

I myself has never lost interest in the lady of the moment after coitus, my years of studying feng shwee and far Eastern homeopathic yoga has taken me to a higher level of sexual awareness that oozes out of my loins giving my partner/partners a gratification they've never felt before, like the sun flower facing the sun her/their vagina/s open too me and all is given over to carnal animalistic explosions of bodily fluid

My unique diet and excellent physical condition and appearance coupled with my 6.5 inch with sufficient girth (6.5 being the ideal length) throbbing marble hard member, my years of studying some obscure sport no one else plays has given me a hugely satisfying sexual drive enabling me to have repeated orgasms all the while giving my lady partner/s the complete sexual experience

I can become detached from my erect manhood and it becomes as if an entirely different sentient being totally autonomous to my body and mind

Only when my lady friend/s have begged me to stop giving them orgasms like no other do I become an altogether different animal full of snuggles and cuddles to make her/them feel like they've had the full boyfriend experience wanting of nothing only the warm embrace of a man as manly as me

That sounds very distressing 😱 ⚕️🚑💉

Regarding length, an average vagina is 3 & a half to 4 & a half inches, a penis that that best matches that with a fraction extra is best for lovely overall body intimacy. 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Most posters on this thread are virgins.

Thankfully average isn't something I come across regularly (pun intended)

• Advertisement

I never understand why so many women seem to be glad to have hysterectomies. The most intense orgasms channel right through the uterus as evidenced by the slight cramping after.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Sorry, but what the actual fcuk are you sh*ting on about now??? Of any of the women I know who've had hysterectomies, none of them would have chosen to do so if it had been avoidable and I know nobody - literally nobody - who'd be "glad" at the thought of having one. It's absolutely massive surgical intervention that can have lifelong side effects.

This is absolute nonsense even for you. Give your head a wobble, FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭The Mighty Quinn

Are you for real? Women GLAD to have hysterectomies? This has to be a wind-up troll effort. Even for after hours that's in poor taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭ebbsy

After Hours really has gone to the dogs, and this thread proves it for me.

It is embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,078 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

When you train the muscles around the tisnt to contract and hold your love juices you don't need fancy gimmicks like hopping it off a bed post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Its the fogs fault. The fog descends and you make poor decisions.

Then you get post nut clarity, the fog clears and reality comes washing back. Its all a lot to deal with. Plus youre tired from the pursuit, and the ride. You dont feel the effort of the ride while youre in the fog. All together this makes you sleepy, plus you have happy chemicals, and youre in bed, so sleep is difficult to resist.

Dudes can blast a few times within a short period.

All it takes is an angry fist up your hole.

... im told.

Btw, I leave the seat up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

But the horn in pathological cases mightn’t have any pleasurable element.

• Advertisement

There’s also the very occasional insistent persistent droopers, and those who have to do an extraordinary amount of pulling or being pulled or whatever it takes to fire it off. I’ve very keenly observed the shooting of the load is in proportion to the length of the instrument that conveys it. Shorter instrument, faster firing.

Advertisement