Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women assaults man and the Irish Independent think it is funny

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭triddles

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Howard Beale

Media are obsessed with misandry and women committing violence on men. It's seen as 'cool' or 'edgy' or 'girl power' all this nonsense.

Men simply could never get away with slapping punching kicking women in public and rightly so but it's seen as perfectly fine for women to do so. It's incredibly nasty and cruel and hypocritical

Look at this story, man stabbed to death and it's only regional news. Reverse the roles and it be Worldwide news.

You only have to look at this thread to see the sneering and mocking of men being violently attacked my women, it's no joke but unfortunately people are so brainwashed by misandry thy think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

Women can't have it both ways, if they insist on being "empowered" then they must face consequences when they assault the new weaker sex (men). The reason why they assault men is they know they can get away with it because of the their traditional role as the weaker sex.

I remember my brothers ex mother in law punched him and he drove straight to the police station to report her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

Was it her, or her boyfriend that did the stabbing? It's not made clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,814 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’ve never been assaulted by a female but I’d say the best advice is if you are, walk away, at least that way if she does try and go for you again, you are on record as having tried to peacefully and passively deescalate things by just leaving, if she goes for you a second time, invite her to call her dentist I’d say… too many fûcking violent creeps now with knives and all sorts both male and female. But reading IPRT (Irish Penal Reform Trust) stats Between 1980 and 2020, the number of incarcerated women in Ireland increased by “more than 475%”…..that’s an eye opener.

btw the video of the first assault is genuine, at the sports event. The second is two actors, the sound is crystal they are or at least one is mic’d up for sound… poor acting too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭xxxxxxl

I dunno Mr Varadkar got an ice coffee and his supporters lost the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

^^

Grand Torino and the lad from Donegal got hot coffee thrown on them in Ck-On-Shannon from some demented bint; and what happened - nowt is the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Yer wan didn't seem too upset when yer man started to propose. She only got upset when she saw that it wasn't a real engagement ring. Money grabbing b1tch. 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 23,816 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

He dodged a bullet there, by exposing what lay in her true nature.

It was a particularly cruel prank, granted, as one should never taunt any person over a marriage proposal, but nonetheless, assault is assault is assault, same as if it were done to a woman or a child and anyone who thinks it is less because it was done to a man, needs to have a word with themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

.... he was taking the piss. But she could have shaken her head, told him to f-off and even walked away. She has a right to be mad but don't slap him then throw a drink of him.

Then again, it was uploaded to tiktok. What's real anymore?

• Advertisement
Advertisement