Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you shower?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

”I can’t remember the last time I washed my hair. It basically cleans itself now” 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Do all houses have showers these days? They didn't when I was younger. We had a bath and washed hair every Saturday and washed the rest of the week.. In the house where I was born and where we lived a few years there was just the kitchen sink. And a set of three tin baths. One of my earliest memories, at about 3 years, is of sitting in the smallest tin bath in front of the hearth where a coal fire blazed...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I shower every morning. If I go to the gym I'd have another quick rince but probably without shower gel. It's just a since to wash the sweat off.

I don't get bent out of shape about other people showering less often. I'm sweattier than your average bear. My mrs doesn't sweat much at all. She showers almost every day but doesn’t smell if she misses a day.

I've started having cold showers this last few months. Feels lovely once you get used to it. I'd like to carry it on but will be much harder to warm up again in winter. We'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Bath once a week. Relaxation for the first 15 mins, then shampoo and put deep conditioner on. Personal grooming follows, then stand under the over-bath shower to rinse off hair and body while the bath drains. Get out and then rinse bath.

Shower maybe 2 or 3 times a week. And always before sex or after exercise.

The other days it’s FFF. Face, Feet and Fuzzy Bits, in that order.

I get frequent compliments on how soft my skin is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

We will all be showering less come October, smelly will become the new thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement