Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S App

Options
  • 18-08-2022 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭

This app has freebies on it. When I first installed it I received a pack of their chocolate biscuits worth €2.50. Haven't used it in a while but opened it again today and there were new offers. I got a free pastry/bakery item. I picked up a donut worth €2 today. There is also a pack of 5 of their cookies for free which I'll pick up tomorrow :-)

It seems to be based on how much you spend in there as my wife got around €5 worth of stuff for free today, she got the pastry too, a sliced pan and a pack of Percy Pigs which are €2.50 on their own.

When you download the app go to the Sparks section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

I got a bar of chocolate months ago but not much since. My offers are things like 15% off flowers and chilled desserts. You can't use the discount on reduced stuff either, 15% off a full price, already expensive, M&s steak isn't much good to me 😂 Good to hear it's working out for others tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I agree it's expensive and I don't shop in M&S much but just by chance I opened the app a few days ago and there were new offers with a few freebies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 s.k.w.

I bought some reduced priced biscuits once and it also applied my 15% off voucher that I had to them 🤷

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It's a decent app.

Got a free hession bag, jellies, pastries, chocolate, room sprays.

They also seem to be bringing in the 5 euro off a 35 euro shop as well which is good

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sasco

Be useful if they bring in the 5 off a 35 euro shop through the app rather than getting one at the till after you've shopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sasco

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I got some decent offers especially at the beginning although am finding it's a bit hit and miss.

Nothing for ages then last week got the 5 off 35 and some reductions on various things, most of which were useful to me.

I've gotten some great free stuff on it in the past few months (candle set worth 15e, bag of coffee, reusable bag, percy pigs etc) but its very feast or famine and can't see any rhyme or reason why free stuff comes up or not. I seem to get no more or fewer rewards for shopping there a lot or not at all

Just picked up a 3 pack of candles "worth" €11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 adventures

Re free gift from store, I picked up a chocolate pastry but got no discount, anyone else have this problem ?

Did you activate the offer and scan your Sparks card?

M&S have started their 12 days of Sparks offers today.

The first is 15% off A Percy Piggy Bank.

If you open them all you get an extra reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

Sorted

Post edited by crayon80 on

Has anyone gotten anything good yet?

So far I've gotten 15% off a percy pig piggy bank and 15% off a shortbread light up lantern. I'm reading a thread on an english bargain site and they're all getting bottles of gin, christmas lights, hand cream etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

No I am pretty sure everyone in ROI gets the same thing.

In the UK they get free stuff ....we get 15% off a over priced pretty tin

Yep as usual.

There is a reason tesco referred to Ireland as treasure island.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

It's cleaver really as lots of people will be seeing people in the UK wining stuff all over social media so will be trying everyday here and just getting money off Tat

I hope we get something free too 😢

I got this in my third one 🙄...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Got 35% off a roe&co distillery experience, meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭uli84

It’s shocking really that the same item which is Free in the UK is offered here at 15% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Its a slap in the face thats what it is. Its not like M&S are sending an extra truck over with only free stuff on it so its not costing them anything to replicate the UK offer here. Clearly someone in head office made a decision to shaft the paddies with a paltry 15% off.

I get the impression that M&S would pull out of Ireland altogether and just sell clothes online if it werent for the long leases they are signed up to.

Finally got something! A free bag of percy pigs and my husband got a free percy hot chocolate bomb

I got the Christmas Percys too and my other half got a box of chocolates!

It might not be a free bottle of gin but I do love Percy Pigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭uli84

I have free chocolate stirrer 🙈 pity, also love Percy pigs 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭PeterPan92

"Free Sparks Savings on Samsung Products"

They're taking the piss now.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭andydurnin

i got a free M&S GOLD TEA LIGHT UP TIN BOX worth €7 .50. was on day 4 rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭EarWig

I got free Belgium Truffle chocolates.

Today I got 15% off a chocolate popcorn wreath... Boring!

• Advertisement

I got a Percy pig hot chocolate thing a few days ago...of course none left zzz

Advertisement