Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€30 off a year for Electric Ireland customers with SuperValu rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

God dam it, anyone now having an issue opening where you enter the supervalu voucher code on the EI rewards site. When I click more info it does nothing. Going around in circles at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭corkie

Click on the 3 Lines (hamburger) menu and select redeem voucher. @amber2

or try this link? : - https://electricirelandrewards.ie/Voucher/RedeemVoucher

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Thanks Corkie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Got a response from SuperValu yesterday.

Technical issues, they could see that I should have received the EI voucher to generate the code, and also the final money back one and that neither had issued.

Got the EI voucher this morning on the app, and generated the code, amd entered it on EI website. I should be receiving two, afaik, as I'm a dual fuel customer. But, it's progress!

No money back vouchers on app yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Moving2017

Have you found that an email or live chat is the way to go? I haven’t got much joy with live chat today they just said they’re working on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Live chat terminated on me, without any replies.

I usually find them good for replying to emails.

@Moving2017 Live chat worked for me, if your lucky to get onto someone, who takes down details such as your rewards account and your EI account details and gets them to 'logged the query to the relevant team'.

Also got an email response 50 minutes ago, but checked the app this morning.

Another option would be to ring them?

Is your Real Rewards card fully registered? 

To ensure that you can access this offer, please make sure that your Real Rewards card is fully registered with the Real Rewards programme. You can do this in-store, online at www.supervalu.ie/rewards or call 0818 22 00 88.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

Could I try use your 3rd if you still have it :)

I just set this up now. I have both gas and electric but just one electric Ireland account/rewards account. Will I get two automatically next round or do I need register twice or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Sorry it's no longer showing for me so they must have copped onto it.

I have dual fuel with EI and it shows an account for electricity and gas. Similarly I have the one login for rewards and I was able to apply 2* credits. I just registered once.

For some reason both went into he has account but suspect that is setup by default or something.

No worries,Thanks for the info :)

Fingers crossed it works next month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Thanks for the BA.

Think I have registered successfully.

Am I right in saying, I do not get the super value voucher immediately, I have to shop more and then in x weeks i get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Nightshad3

Hi guys, pretty much in the same situation. I was using the Electric Ireland vouchers before the changeover. Was told by email the problem was being escalated and I would have the vouchers on my app last night, Lo and behold ............... nada ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Moving2017

I contacted them weeks ago by chat and have still heard nothing! Seems to be a case of it gets fixed for some and not for others unfortunately

I was on to them initially via chat, I was told to wait.................. you might have a better chance if you send them an email.

Some hopeful news guys, I got the code today. The generate code thing was in the app. Just keep emailing, it took two escalations.

Roll on the next one..........................

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I had been using this for months/years now, but last voucher I got was in May.

I read the OPs post and checked out my realrewards app and like a lot of ye, nada, no voucher. So I set about (via the app on my phone) navigating through their Deals -> Electric Ireland voucher -> Find out more -> link accounts -> (Electric Ireland rewards site now) -> "Always on rewards" -> Save up to €5 on EI bills -> Add real reward card (i've mind already linked this long time -> Redirected to login and bumped back to the Electric Ireland rewards site now. From here I just followed that path again and was disappointingly just brought to the "redeam voucher page", but sadly no voucher. I went "back, back, back" out of the site and to the home section on the realrewards app and low and behold €5 off electric Ireland voucher appeared! No idea what I did to make it show up or whether it'll help others, but perhaps...

I redeemed a voucher on 25/08/2022.

The app/website has the next available already.

Valid from 9th September to 10th November 2022.

Can't redeem that until 2 months are up. So hopefully will remember on 25/10.

I won't generate the code till then and hopefully it will still be available.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

It's one voucher per two-monthly billing period. You've redeemed a voucher in the August/September billing period so you should be able to redeem another voucher at the beginning of October.

Just refreshing this thread as anyone who availed of the last €5 voucher in august or two €5 vouchers if a dual customer should, all going well be able to redeem the next voucher code over the coming days.

@amber2

Check your last redeemed transaction date: - https://electricirelandrewards.ie/Transactions

Unlike what @Quackster mentioned, when redeeming the €10 voucher before the rewards site would only allow you to do so once the two month period had expired.

Hopefully someone can correct me, if I am wrong.

• Advertisement

Has anyone been able to do the second round of this? My app still not showing any code redemption button having done it over 2 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

No new electricity vouchers for me and it worked perfectly the first time! Will update here when they appear.

Voucher showing this morning.

edit: coming up as invalid voucher but I haven’t had a bill since I applied the last voucher code.

Post edited by amber2 on

Me too

but i cannot apply it. sigh

Is the electricirelandrewards.ie not letting you apply it, because 2 months haven't past since your last transaction date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Mine says incorrect voucher code when I try to apply it.

Thanks but no it's now beyond the 2 months. Getting the same error message as Brian above

I got a code in my SuperValu app (first time) I can't find were to enter the code in electric Ireland rewards, and I only got one code not two :s very confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

You click on the circled banner whilst logged in but I’m also getting the invalid code error others are. The whole dropping club card style points for competitions and this electric Ireland promotion sounds like a disaster!

• Advertisement

Thanks spn744 found where to enter ....but invalid like others

Advertisement