Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Waiting Room and Delivery Queries (No referral links)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 I love Apple

Update on this I’m very please after I got in touch with Tesla last week to say I’m out of the country on my collection day. I got offered a collection date for this Friday. Original collection date was 25th super happy. 

Ordered RWD white model 3 hope others are as quick as this I know this is not the norm and feeling very grateful

Post edited by I love Apple on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭PGE1970

I'm in the same boat as you. Got notified of a collection date at end of this month but I'm away.

I want to push it back by a week. Did you email them or contact them by app?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Brian_dub_

I have to say the Tesla pre sales is awful...I mean I only knew I had a delivery date when I randomly checked out the app!

Although when you talk to one of the Dublin based delivery team they are great, and also seem a bit....surprised with some of the ways Tesla do things. I rang today to make sure all the figures are correct as Finance Ireland got a bit confused, which confused me which made them more confused, I rang Tesla and confirmed the number and as she was checking my profile she seemed surprised that I hadn't gotten any emails about collection, or where to send money! She had to send all the emails out to me while she was on the phone. I think it could be to do with the speed and the amount of cars they process, but its still a bit strange, and different to a main dealer experience.

I called and used the web chat. I called last Wednesday and web chat Friday. Both times they said they would let the agent in Dublin know. I was doubtful but they eventually today texted me. Definitely let them know!

Crazy I never got any emails either! Very strange I’m glad to have finally got sorted

• Advertisement

Exact same with me, no emails and I only found out by checking the app.

I'll call them tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KLF

Same here. The UK customer agents are responsive but then you hear nothing from Dublin staff. Be sure to fill out the survey to give your feedback about Irish Tesla support.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Congratulations. Just a reminder on the collection to take your time and go over the body and interior to check for any faults before the hand over. You’ll love the car it’s a pleasure to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 90pinions

Had been contemplating taking from inventory as no delivery or timeline yet on Model Y order and keen to take advantage of the 0% finance.

Just been informed that the demo vehicles in the existing inventory aren't eligible for the 0% finance deal! Very disappointing.

Thanks a million! Yes will give it a good look over and try not let the excitement blind me!!!

• Advertisement

I gave Tesla a call and spoke to a lovely helpful lady named Danielle.

No problem pushing back collection date.

Danielle seems to be the only person who works in the delivery team in Dublin! It was her I spoke to as well, she was fantastic and explained the invoice properly to me! I wonder how they've dropped the ball on notifying so many people of a delivery date/when to send payment. If I hadn't spoken to her on Tuesday I'd still be sitting here waiting on them to email or in app notify me to make a payment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Danielle is a legend, she sorted out all my delivery issues in one day, the folks in Ireland are not doing a great job pre-delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KLF

How do you get through to her? I’m having no luck even with the supposed Irish numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya no luck here. Rang the Irish number and they said that it's not them you need to talk to but they would notify the delivery team to make contact. Have been in contact with a guy on the delivery team a few times but everytime he responds he seems to be close to having everything sorted and will get back by close of business. Then you don't hear back again for another week minimum and it's a similar response. Seems to just be delay tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Exact same, it’s a nightmare trying to get anyone from Tesla to ring you back, except Danielle

Try to email her directly maybe?

<<snip: do not post employee email addresses>>

Post edited by liamog on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭josip

Is Kelly Matthews of fire-sale fame still working in Sandyford?

Post edited by josip on

I got through on 01 5134727.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Uwakiss

placed order for MY RWD 19'' in red on 12/03. EDD still saying march-april. should i ignore that or is april realistic? hard to not be excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Finally light at the end of the tunnel. Collection time given for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Seb21

I ordered a grey MY RWD Jan 31st. Still sitting on Mar-Apr. Fingers crossed for April!

I saw my first Highland in the flesh yesterday; a grey.

Lovely colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Uwakiss

No Vin..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AccyStan94

I ordered in December and now showing as delivery for May - June. You might be lucky with an April delivery but don't be surprised if that moves. I had Feb - March originally :-(

Nothing would surprise me at this stage with Tesla! Is yours a MY?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AccyStan94

Things change quick with Tesla. I ordered in Jan, had may/june date and last week got a delivery day for Monday. Paid balance on Wednesday and got reg and vin today.

stealth grey which I can’t wait to see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Woodie40

You really need to give it a detailed look, take someone who knows what they are doing.

My wife had one of these, she collected it herself and as I travel with work a lot, only noticed the faults later on.

As previously mentioned, non existent customer service. Thankfully she got rid of it shortly thereafter.

Advertisement