Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022/2023 €50 H2H draft league

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭Xander10

Well done. You survived a slight blip but had too many points in the bag. Did well to win without Haaland's goals.

Another weird year for me. Pretty much all my wins came against the team that was then top of the tables and lost to everyone else.

Two seasons ago, my first pick was Brunno and his points dropped a dramatic 50% on p/y.

Got Son in first this year and he was utterly useless compared to p/y.

Don't think this format suits me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Well done Patmac, you’re flying it in the regular game again this season I see, kudos.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,861 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm happy to run this again next year. Same format as last year and do we have everyone that was in coming back or is anyone planning to bow out and will need replacing?

I’ll go again

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I’m gonna bow out. While I like the idea of FPL Draft I think it took some of my focus away from the main game and I don’t want that to happen again.

Best of luck to those who take part this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I’m in.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

I’m in if we keep the draft time to 10.30pm

will you set up a new thread csf and just copy and paste the OP from last season ?

think we went with 1 minute between picks last year as 30 seconds, the previous year, was deemed too quick

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sands81

I will give it another go and hopefully do better than last place last season.

So how many do we have at the moment?

I’m happy to do 10.30 to suit fplfan - the Wednesday or Thursday before the season starts?

We did the Tuesday last year iirc.

Kick off on Friday night so should do Tuesday or Wednesday in case there are any glitches and we need Thursday for an emergency draft.

Hopefully CSF will set up a new thread when he gets back from holiday as he’s collecting the cash iirc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,861 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I am lost at the moment with the amount of stuff going on, if someone gets things going I will happily do cash management again.

No worries CSF.

I’ll sort it today.

I’ll set up a new thread and set up the league.

Advertisement