Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2022/2023 €50 H2H draft league

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Think I might have jinked this, should have just kept quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I’ve been unlucky but also careless a few times with my team selections and getting rid of perfectly good players; Almiron being the main one which I posted in this thread earlier in the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭Xander10

Last night's win for PatMac probably the one to get him over the line. 10pt lead. Dearg was unlucky to have Willock and 11pts on the bench which could have cut the lead to 5pts.

I am still battling to avoid last place. in a battle with last year's champ.

Yeah no idea how I won that, still not over yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I originally had Willock starting too. Small margins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Another tight win and I’m only 6 points behind Patmac and playing him this week. Reckon myself, CSF and Klopp still have an outside chance.

He’s got a better team than me this week so I’m offering up my City and Utd players who are better for long term to try get Liverpool and Arsenal to go all out for the win.

Looking back at my team and I held Ollie Watkins for 21 weeks and he scored 3 goals. Sold him for Che Adams and since then he’s got 11 goals and 3 assists, oops.

Yeah. With only a few weeks left it’s time to go all, out each week, for the win.

No point holding anyone. Just get the best 11 out you can that will definitely play

Don’t feel so bad about selling Watkins. Just think of the clown that waivered out Trippier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,543 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I've never posted this, but I missed out on Trippier in the initial draft and ended up with Richarlison via autopick because I accidentally timed out on that pick (not even fully sure how it happened). I feel like quite the clown about that.

Who is ‘cautious United’ ?

a quick turnaround and I want to offer a transfer.

@Xander10 are you still interested in waivers and transfers ?

I want to make you an offer but very little time before the waivers.

• Advertisement

I'll be on FF this morning and will consider any offer from anyone before cut off

sorry got stuck on a work call. I would have rejected because I was transferring that player out for DGW Paqueta.

I think I have a decent chance of beating Patmac this week, which might help you, but games running out fast.

@Sands81 are you still doing waivers ?

I’ve made you a transfer offer if you’re interested for this week ?

Open to any other offer you think of.

I’ve made you a transfer offer if you’re interested for this week ? 

Open to any other offer you think of.

Couldnae give Luis Diaz (13 points) away last week and cannae give away Haaland this week. And others. Seems like Sands has dropped out.

I reached out to Sands on Twitter.

Still all to play for if he manages to put a team out this gameweek.

I’m due to play Patmac on the final gameweek of the season. It would be great if it’s still alive for that.

He only needs 1 more victory in the final 4 gameweeks.

• Advertisement

Think I might have sneaked another win, name on the trophy and all that.

Well done. You survived a slight blip but had too many points in the bag. Did well to win without Haaland's goals.

Another weird year for me. Pretty much all my wins came against the team that was then top of the tables and lost to everyone else.

Two seasons ago, my first pick was Brunno and his points dropped a dramatic 50% on p/y.

Got Son in first this year and he was utterly useless compared to p/y.

Don't think this format suits me.

Well done Patmac, you’re flying it in the regular game again this season I see, kudos.

I'm happy to run this again next year. Same format as last year and do we have everyone that was in coming back or is anyone planning to bow out and will need replacing?

I’ll go again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I’m gonna bow out. While I like the idea of FPL Draft I think it took some of my focus away from the main game and I don’t want that to happen again.

Best of luck to those who take part this season.

• Advertisement

I’m in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

I’m in if we keep the draft time to 10.30pm

will you set up a new thread csf and just copy and paste the OP from last season ?

think we went with 1 minute between picks last year as 30 seconds, the previous year, was deemed too quick

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Sands81

I will give it another go and hopefully do better than last place last season.

So how many do we have at the moment?

I’m happy to do 10.30 to suit fplfan - the Wednesday or Thursday before the season starts?

We did the Tuesday last year iirc.

Kick off on Friday night so should do Tuesday or Wednesday in case there are any glitches and we need Thursday for an emergency draft.

Hopefully CSF will set up a new thread when he gets back from holiday as he’s collecting the cash iirc

• Advertisement

I am lost at the moment with the amount of stuff going on, if someone gets things going I will happily do cash management again.

No worries CSF.

I’ll sort it today.

I’ll set up a new thread and set up the league.

Advertisement