Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

90 euro a night :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Still no dog.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ah these folk are gas

Dog

Dog!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Not very enticing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

DOG!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I want in on the dog action. Please explain the dog thing to me!

Cafe looks well.

Where is this posh people's place?!

• Advertisement

Michael D Higgins?

amdublin wrote: »
    I want in on the dog action. Please explain the dog thing to me!

I only watch this or Room for Improvement for the dogs.

Co kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

What was the point of this weeks show...little input from the Brennan’s and a shed that should and could have been converted with a weeks hard work...
    Still looks like a shed...
    A bit of glamping on the grounds or even a camping and motor home park..

That's it??????? That felt very short/unfinished.

I only watch this or Room for Improvement for the dogs.

Awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The other side of the hills from me, passed if a number of times but have never been.
    Shankill Castle, Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Just starting to watch this now. This family is rather posh

harr wrote: »
    What was the point of this weeks show...little input from the Brennan’s and a shed that should and could have been converted with a weeks hard work...
    Still looks like a shed...
    A bit of glamping on the grounds or even a camping and motor home park..

Yeah agree that the Brennan's didn't really so much. Francis got a painting out of it so he is happy.

Bit of free advertising for the people involved - they seemed a nice bunch.

Would have preferred more of the programme showing the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Sparko

Very eccentric bunch. The father's door fetish line had me in stitches.

Don't think Francis was overly taken with his portrait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Logo

I attended school with the local doctors kids and all had english accents - even though they were from the same town as me. What is that all about? Are they Anglo Irish?

Ah this was a lovely place. I hope it succeeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

They seem like nice people but they are treating the project like a hobby rather than a commercial enterprise.

Those houses cost enormous amounts to maintain to any standard. Nothing Francis suggested is going to generate any serious revenue. They should rent out the place for weddings and similar events.

They should have sent John in, he might have got their attention. Hard to know what was really going on but Francis seemed to over indulge their artistic whims and foibles.

Skid X wrote: »
    They seem like nice people but they are treating the project like a hobby rather than a commercial enterprise.

Those houses cost enormous amounts to maintain to any standard. Nothing Francis suggested is going to generate any serious revenue. They should rent out the place for weddings and similar events.

They should have sent John in, he might have got their attention. Hard to know what was really going on but Francis seemed to over indulge their artistic whims and foibles.

I agree with renting it out. It could earn good money rented out for TV & Film productions

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Enjoying this tonight, she took on board what they recommended & it turned out lively

It must be over 30 years ago since I had jelly. And I never liked a jelly and ice cream combo

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

Yes, I thought that was 1 of the better ones. Just read some of the online reviews, together with the greenway and the cyclists, seems like a success all round. Pity the one from Athenry to Claremorris cannot get going, look what it brings

• Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

They should have had all that done the day the Greenway was built not years later, the place is absolutely wedged with cyclists most of the year down there.

DOG!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,980 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Would Planning permission be needed for a treehouse that size ?

Advertisement