Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vince McMahon "retires" *Megathread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,275 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I read dildos used named after superstars, omg imagine a big show, a rock, big boss man etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Source: PWInsider

by Mike Johnson @ 9:13 AM on 1/26/2024

Some notes regarding the Vince McMahon and WWE lawsuit that was filed yesterday by former WWE employee Janel Grant based on questions PWInsider.com has received over the last 24 hours:

*Jerry McDevitt was Vince McMahon's attorney for the NDA with Grant but no longer represents McMahon and has all but retired, so for those who asked, McDevitt would not be defending McMahon or even WWE here. McDevitt has not represented McMahon since he made the decision to come out his WWE retirement.

*In something that sounds absolutely insane, the NDA for Grant included a clause that if she needed a reference for future employment from WWE, she was directed to go to John Laurinaitis for the reference, which given the allegations in the suit, is mind-blowing, to say the least.

*One allegation in the lawsuit was that Grant claimed that no one spoke to her or utilized any documentation she had during the WWE Board of Directors investigation into Vince McMahon. PWInsider.com is told that investigation was conducted by a third-party, not WWE itself.

*While the Wall Street Journal has surmised the WWE talent Grant mentions in her lawsuit is Brock Lesnar, Lesnar is never named in the suit and is not a defendant in the lawsuit.

*WWE has not made, as of this writing, any internal statement to their employees about The Wall Street Journal article. The prevous WSJ articles all led to either a company meeting or a statement that was issued privately. Thus far, that has not been the case. As you can imagine, a lot of employees we've spoken to were really upset and disgusted with the allegations.

*As TKO Group Holding noted in their statement yesterday, Vince McMahon is not involved in the day to day operations of WWE anymore. As we have noted many times here during audio discussions in the Elite section, his current position is more of a ceremonial title at this point. Nick Khan and Paul Levesque are overseeing the company.

*It is not known whether TKO could force Vince McMahon to step down from his position as Executive Director of the TKO Board of Directors. The question to be answered is whether there is a morals clause in McMahon's contract with TKO and whether that could be a factor in his status going forward.

*There has been no public acknowledgment that the federal investigation into McMahon has ever closed, so yes, that is something that could come to the surface again, as far as anyone knows.

*The story has gotten a lot of attention and we are told that a lot of media outlets are starting work on their own coverage. The New York Times covered the story this morning. All the major entertainment trade publications covered it. The story won't go away overnight.

*Court records indicate that as of this morning, WWE, Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis all have yet to be served with the lawsuit.

report from Mike Johnson who knows his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

Well, that this guy was shaggin employees in the office isn't that much of a surprise... 👇️

HOWEVER...

The shítting on the head.... how is that even erotic? It's definitely not hygienic. I can see how it would be traumatising, even if you agreed to it.

I mean, I understand that such an act isn't really about eroticism, but even some kind of gratification through domination.... the smell and the mess, and the sight of it..... yechhh . I imagine that most people don't start out with the scat play, but work their way up to that through a series of escalating sexual thrills, but it's still hard to think of anything nastier. There's nowhere much to really go after that except to become like that German cannibal guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,902 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

This was a man who was drunk on power and knowing he's done it before and no one can stop him.

It's vile

Besides the defecated part which would make you vomit thinking about it but naming dildos after wrestlers is just really bizarre stuff altogether

I thought spit on me dickie was a weird thing but **** on me vinny, disgusting, Vince should share a cell with Harvey Weinstein

Didn't Lesnar missus Sable have a case against Vince, ironic now Lesnar involved in his sick sex antics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

It seems incredible a publicly traded company like TKO/Endeavour wouldn't remove Vince as Chairman, or at the very least suspend him pending an investigation. He must have some clause to say he can't be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't see how any company would agree to that, especially since the acquisition was made after the initial allegations. He's powerful, but he isn't God, except in his own head.

They'll dispose of him, they're probably just dotting the i's and crossing the legal t's.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seems to be a lot of outlets saying Slim Jim’s is about to pull sponsorship of the Rumble over this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't mean to make light, but I'm half expecting a tweet from Tony Khan about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,343 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Vince resigns from his position in Endeavor: TKO holdings

Slim Jim pulling there money seems to have had an effect.

He still owns billions in shares.

• Advertisement

Vince McMahon has officially resigned from WWE & UFC parent company TKO Group Holdings

— DEADLINE

There now is no McMahon offically working for the WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Hes a close friend and business associate of fellow accused rapist Trump so why would he do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Fully expect this to turn into an angle like 2 mins 40 here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Didn't the guy on the board resign after they didn't do anything after his investigation?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They’re back

After the departure of Vince McMahon, and discussions with WWE TKO senior leadership, Slim Jim has decided to re-enter the Royal Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Given the severity of all the allogations it's amazing it isn't getting more mainstream coverage.

For such a behemoth of american pop culture McMahon really means very little to job public.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭SteM

• Registered Users Posts: 37,877 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Still think the twisted bastard won't get jail time

• Advertisement

I was wondering how long it would be before Brother Love's name was mentioned.

Given the court case is a civil one, this one absolutely won’t see him serve any jail time.

Colour me surprised to see Jim Cornette victim blaming while defending Vince.

Hunter was asked about the Vince stuff and seems to have fumbled the ball badly. Rather than have a pre-arranged lawyer response, he said he hadn't read the court case papers (surely a blatent lie), and tried to pivot to the amazing week WWE had just had and how much money they'd made. It was a tone deaf response that could have been avoided super easily with a "We can't comment on an active investigation" statement.

Compared to Cody, who nailed his response...

Huge own goal from HHH

How TKO let him speak on that and say he hadn't read it considering he is Chief content officer & Head of creative of the company let alone he is also the son in law of the man who is accused of those horrendous allegations in the lawsuit.

Not surprising though.

Hardly expected him to come out with "my wifes Dad likes to **** on womens heads".

“Due to the ongoing legal investigation, I cannot comment on this at this time.”

it’s a pretty standard response in this scenario, and the fact WWE didn’t have lawyers drive it into Hunters skull before walking in front of press is pretty woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,877 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wonder whats 'Mark Undertaker Calaways' view on all of this given how close him and Vince are

Rest in Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss

• Advertisement

Watching the media scrum I did think HHH looked old and looked very gray.

Advertisement