Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EV6 Failure to deliver

Options
  • 22-06-2022 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anybody else being messed by Kia on delivery of EV6

I ordered in December and cant get a delivery date.

Would love to know if anyone has recieved delivery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ec_pc

Take a look at the EV6 forum on boards, lots of happy owners there.

If waiting since an order in December I would definitely complain to Kia Ireland. People have ordered this year and gotten deliveries but supply has been very tight so perhaps you gave your dealer too much time and he dealt with the more vocal customers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Lots of people can't get delivery dates on all sorts of models. The EV6 is fairly new so I'm guessing the first orders had some sort of production ready to go and once they ran out it was business as usual with the long wait times. Pretty sure I saw an article about Hyundai/Kia starting to struggle with deliveries now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,673 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

You're not the only one. I ordered an EV6 Earth on the 7th December and still have no clue when it's arriving.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pale rider

I enquired about one last week and was told July next year provisionally.

Advertisement