Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish student attacks roommate with chainsaw

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

A chainsaw is hardly a random object, especially if you live in a apartment in Paris, you pick up in a moment of insanity.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,089 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gotz

my kinda sheet

i condone this

• Registered Users Posts: 13,616 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

What puzzles me,among other things, was this an electric chainsaw or petrol?. If petrol it takes a few minutes to prime it and a a few times pulling the cord , if cold.

Maybe, but the few times that I've used a Mini-Chainsaw, they were responsive and quick to be made usable. The petrol/priming reference would made sense so i guess it must have been electric. Also makes sense that it would be electric anyway, if it was being stored in his own room (the smell and cleanliness)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,784 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

This is a translation from a Mauritian newspaper report on 16 May.

The chainsaw is a small electric model whose guide - flat part around which the chain turns - measures 13 cm, said another police source, still according to Le Figaro.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

there's also battery powered cordless chainsaws

Advertisement