Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is burger kings problem?

Options
  • 18-05-2022 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭

Last time I was in Burger king on O Connell street in Dublin, I wanted to have a bite to eat, so went in, I needed to have a leak first though, the security guy said I had to buy food first, wtf? I told him I wasn't bring my food to the toilet but I would be right down to order after I used the toilet, no way he said, so I left. Same situation today, I looked in and there was security there so I went elsewhere to eat, somewhere I knew would trust me enough to us the toilet first and then order.

It seems like a bad way to run a business, like you are treating customers like they are not to be trusted. same thing happened me in a pub in Dublin before as well, this young one hopped on me straight away, where are you sitting? and wouldnt let me use the toilet first before I bought a drink, like im not bringing my drink to a dirty toilet and im not leaving it unattended in a bar so just have the cop on to trust me that im not some scumbag who is lying to you.

Comments

Advertisement