Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dateing sites?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Not in the least!

If you want to assist measuring your mates manhood you go right ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭sniperman

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Easy, tiger

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

It depends on his looks, women want status, wealth or looks, you need at least one of the three. Sometimes charisma alone can work but that is genetic, you can't fake a personality all the time.

There have been many tinder experiments carried out that showed that women don't care if you are nasty or pervy to them if you are a good looking men. Handsome men can get away with things that ugly men could be arrested for. I had no hope, I am such a monster that I wouldn't even dare put myself on a dating app. The one time I did the only message I got was from this obese woman. I am not hating on fat people, I just think there needs to be some sexual attraction in a relationship and I don't find fat women attractive.

Advertisement