Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

I just saw the result! WD! you're on the roll!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

YAY !! MUTABAASEQ WINS 😀

6,50 Ling

Salisbury a stiff 6fs and fav's form should see Cajetan ~5/4, go very close.... not screaming out and out winner tho; could be vulnerable on sharper tracke - hopefulls 🤩

tekk flyer on lowest colt in alphabetical order and go for Gary Moore's BATED BREEZE 40/1 EW.. first run for Gaz, seems well enough bred (for all i know 😋) , and was well fancied in two out of three of his Novice runs for Mrs Houghton...

..... might improve for change of scenery

#HopefullePicke

g'l

7,45 Roscommon

ANNALOUGH 150/1 EW

:)

#Kompleetflyer 😊

• Advertisement

^^

no good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭standardg60

Super analysis there hay, WD.

I looked and looked at both Roundhay because Faye only had two rides, and Thorn because Sam James (I think it was) had ridden recently and back for the ride, and of course eventually settled on Fort for win only.

Good to see the drought over for you, winners are like buses 🙂

thanks stan 😊

winners is hard got tbs... study motivation hard to come by an' all 🤣

#StudyHubs

8,52 Kempton

CALLEVERYONEYOUKNOW 15/2 EW NB

might include Doves Of Peace 5/2 & Flying Panther 11/4 for combi 'casts

Calleveryoneyouknow is sporting f/t cheekpieces, went close over the trip two runs back at Yarmouth, and will be her first time over this trip with a 'proper' jock atop, imo..

expect at least two of the abovementioned ones to secure a top three finish hyah

on account of her relatively poor draw in box 10, methinks it'll be très difficile for Daisy Roots ~13/2, to get involvede here. Angel Of Antrim ~11/2, looks fair short on all known form and looks a place prospect at best

that is all

gl

#Finlandwasrobbed #StudyHubs #SayNo!to#SmartMeters&#Quakkseens

There's quite a support for Calleveryoneyouknow, shortened into favorite now. Doves of Peace is in my notebook but his trainers kempton record puts me off. Not decided here to back or not to back. I'm still bitter about Alligator Alley beaten by a neck into 2nd the York opener earlier today.

• Advertisement

reason tae git up tomorrow 😁

6,30 Chelly

FAST FLO 20/1 EW

a good draw in box 2.. if going on - like she did lto at Yarmouth - she'd have a squeak.. very unreliable as is 15 race maiden, but will do me hyahhee

jolly, Belo Horizonte 10/11, is poorly drawn in box 10 for one what normally goes close to pace, and 2nd fav, Adace ~ 4/1, seems to have slightly better claims outta box 3; is a course 7f winner, has also won over a mile on the St/Slow Kempton surface, as well as being a lto 1m turf winner...

go win only on ADACE 4/1 an' all

g'l

8,05 Chelly

for reasons various, am not liking a lot of the single digit ones here,,,, trip , surface and draw could be question marks here methinks

pen landed on two sound looking each way propositions imo...

ESTRELA STAR 10/1 EW & FOURSOME 14/1 EW

Estrela Star is three times CD winner = goodenuffe , and Foursome can potentially go close if being held up here

Angel Of Antrim wins and me had give him little chance 😪

#HARD

not even a place 😢

enuf

#StudyHubs #Artistry

g'night

No luck there boss. Angel of Antrim wins, money speaks: opened 16/1, went off 5/1 😶 Flying Panther didn't have clearest of passages, one for the notebok, Doves of Peace remains in the notebook - probably just wasn't race fit after long lay off.

EDIT: quoted wrong race - had 6,30 posted above, instead of the 8,05.. about ~4/5 and ~4/7 for Geelong to finish in top 3 / 4... think i'll leave off place-lays as mentioned earlier, in ye below ☺️

Geelong is current 5/2 fav for this 1m 6f Cl6 hcap... tends to be slow away and/or held up - not so sure box 1s a great place to be for Paul Cole gelding.. seems unlikely to be tracking pace anyhow..

,,,, depending on prices tomorrow, will consider laying @Geelong for 3/4 plcs

☺️

Post edited by hayrabit on

ya indeed , don't know was winner ever 16/1 tho ?!?

Flying Panther hardly be great price nto ?

anyway, tanx ta fuq racing over for t'day 😁

hope alls well with ya missusse anyhoo 😊

muse aint striking much, so am scarce giving two races a day a good luck this weather 🙄

We'll catch up on it when aw season is back on proper.

one more nd it's v speculative..

3,50 Stratford

10yo Norton gelding is yet to win after 35 runs in total, but NAASIK 25/1 EW, is capable of getting a place on a good day.. not getting any younger and was out of action (injured mebbe) for ~1.5yrs until returning in May of this year..

..... must be considered alright if trainer persists with him... has a 3rd place finish in a, albeit poor, Southwell Cl5 two runs back - slow enough time clocked an' all,,,

race looks wide open - i can't pick likely winner here... current 2nd favourite Long Call 5/2, looks a holdup horse and has a lot of weight, so can draw tentative line thru him,,, Lady Gwen 7/4, won well lto at the course over two and a bit furlonges further; a replication of that should see her bang there... would be more appealing over a longer trip, but regardless, is the one to beat...

not many question marks, has Lady Gwen, but is too short for me; and also, there's ye bounce fakta to consider... plus the fact that she's not only up against her own sex, like when she won that Mares' Hurdle lto on first run for new trainer..... perhaps she does have a few '?'s arter all 🤣

trainer and jockey of ye picke, Naasik, - the J. Norton and Joe Williamson, trainer/jock combo are 1 from 1 in last twenty one days, so that swung it for me in giving NAASIK ye vote..

not expecting owt tho 🤗

:@)

for sake of gettin' winner at Knavesmire, me'll ha'e several picks in one race 😋 not sure about weather there, but methinks it'll keep up for today anyhow. could be worse than 'Good' come Friday, when ye Nunthorpe bes on... one o' us fav races that for ye visual aspect... tough picking ahead if going changes - yep, Friday cud be tricky as rain's expected: if not today, then definitely possibly on Friday - how bad/wet it might get, me don't know..

anyroad, onto today , and all these should like it on top o' ground

York - Good to firm-good in places

FARHH TOO SHY 9/1 WIN , UNEQUAL LOVE 10/3 WIN , CUBAN BREEZE 33/1 EW , MAOMI LAPAGLIA 17/2 EW & COCO JAMBOO 16/1 EW

mebbe a few shrapnel 'castes as well just in case

g'l

Came on to post the same about Nassik e/w!

Finished ahead of Tally's Son who won the 3.15 two starts ago, and has been placed here. 30/1 is too big for me too

We'll see :-)

• Advertisement

3rd at 40/1!

PP really peeing me off with their lack of best odds these days, paid at 30/1, but still a nice 'winner'.

ya indeed stan 😊 a place at ~25s and upwards is as good as a winner 🤣

lack of bog is a sickener tbs 😪

that has to go down as a "good heads" thought/pick there, no doubt 🤩🤗 place was about as much as we could've hoped for thar, nd that's what we got!

2 placers there, so loss incurred.... :(

didn't see any racing today so far but two more to go at Chelly 😁

Adace just touched off for win there :(

Fast Flo places third :)

#NotTooBad

I've nowt , no inspo hyahhe 😴

that's all i've gotta say 🙂

WD to zim over on t'other thread who got hisselfe a massive priced winnerre in ye Nunthorpe 👊

two picks in one race later for daily intereste 🤣

7,50 Goodwood

tricky enuffe , hard to know re pace angles.. short-priced fav Buddy's Beauty might be vulnerable if having to do ye donkey worke upfront..

go with:

MARY OF MODENA 8/1 EW , JUST THAT LORD 13/2 EW

#expecting nowt.. altho lst three winners come from box two, 'nd that's where JTL is drawn, so there's that 😄

joke of a race,,, no. 4 was defector ~5mins before off, but jolly also w/d less than 2mins before they jumped lids - fkd with ye pace angle/s anyhoo 😒 not to mention, a massive ruler for anyone what might be collecting 😏

#joke

enuffe

☺️

What was the reason for the fav to be withdrawn? I wasn't watching.

not a clue, j.. think she tried to duck under stalls or summat 😑

• Advertisement

1.55 Killarney

DARK IMAGE 50/1 EW

hoping for a place.. had no chance of being involved lto on her first hurdles' run as was forced thru rails early..

tough race to call - top three in betting much of a muchness, and I expect one of them to win

Advertisement