Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CP2016

70s for Cork, waiting for 2nd preference

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mtb_sends

My OOM was for my 2nd preference county, I've never done one of these competitions before. Does that mean I didn't make the qualifying standard for my first preference or what?

@skidmarkoner I noticed you only got preference as well, why is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭skidmarkoner

Nice congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ameplu

Got number 26 in my chosen county and 270 in Dublin, happy out!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fallonben

Mid 40's for Kildare and mid teens for Carlow, I'm delighted! Hopefully there's some movement soon, fingers crossed everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 BusyBee2022

Laois OOM's out, waiting for Offaly 🤞 my strongest score is numerical, typical its not counted 😂 good luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Asherthehasher

Results out today. I received my text message a few minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Kass20

The qualifying standard is the same across all counties so if you've met the standard you should be receiving an OOM for your other county soon. It could just be that they're sending the results out by county and your 1st preference is further down the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KJG88

212 for the Dublin Open OOM! Honestly thought I tanked the verbal reasoning. Loads of my colleagues (I'm already civil service) didn't pass the numerical, which is super unfortunate. Hope everyone did well!

@Kass20 cheers for the info. Kilkenny was my second preference which I got an OOM of 113 for. Don't know if thats good or bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Inmate2020

They are sent county by county . Your second county choice will come in separately ☘️

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Inmate2020

In the same department you are already in

I'm thinking the May release in alphabetical order maybe Wexford is my other choice so probably last

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WHIreland

Results are in.. so do we not get our preference County? My second county is my first email I didn't get anything for my first preference

Do they typically release both OOM's the same day? I only ask because @BusyBee2022 said laois is already out which was my first preference.

Never mind, just got it. OOM of 108 of Laois. I think it's safe to say I won't be getting anywhere with that. Anyone else with Laois of Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GaloTV

Woah, OOM 5 and 7 in the open streams. Does anyone have any idea when interviews start?

Highest was numerical too.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WHIreland

Anyone know if 80s in meath is good? And anyone get westmeath?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭barneyrub

2nd county in ....no 11....so 6 and 11. Fek. delighted

What's the next stage now

Also does HSE service count towards service?

140s for Wexford sad times that was my preference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 imagusaran

@[Deleted User] Interdepartmental is restricted to people who are already Civil Servants, there are a couple of rules with who can apply but you must have served at least two years in the Civil Service to be eligible for that stream.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭laoisgem

You will need to pass the E-tray exam before interview

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Jmd1234

Got 112 for Meath and wondering if it’s any use too

• Registered Users Posts: 10 exiemack

I wish I would’ve prepared better for the situational judgment test as it threw me for quite a loop. I got 40 in Laois and 41 in Offaly. I’ve never done these for the civil service only public sector for local authority and for small LAs 40s wouldn’t even get you on the panel so I’m a bit disheartened, will 40 get you anything in these counties for the civil service? I knew I should’ve put Dublin down as a preference!

Got 111 for Meath which is county of preference do I stand a chance of interview? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭castle_lover

I guess I was only a week early with my own prediction after all, haha. We didn’t get a survey.

Did way better this time around than my first, hope this is my time. Well done everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭laoisgem

You only qualify for the interdepartmental stream if you are already in the civil service 2 years.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭aaron5250

My second county came in first and then my first county came in in a separate message.

Best of luck

@exiemack my OOM for laois was 108 so your doing far better than me 😂

• Advertisement

I scored 560 in numerical reasoning, wondering why we actually don’t need it to pass?

Advertisement