Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashoka (Disney+)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

The Star Destroyer sustained heavy damage when the Purgills took hold of it and no doubt the starfighters, and trooper armour probably got a bit knocked up but the condition of the armour is down to thr Pugills or general wear and tear. And not from any confrontation with Ezra (if there ever was any).

They gone up against something else out there. My first thought on the cargo is dead Nightsisters (or possibly they are in some kind of suspended animation) and the intent is to resurrect them. However maybe the cargos is the things that they had been fighting. When Thrawn defeated then he decided to keep them for later use.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Season 1 finale, episode 8.

Hmmmm. Still feels like

something is going on in that galaxy. Felt like Ray Stevenson was going to develop that idea. Now over to his Padawan instead.

Still my only guess is the Yuuzhan Vong. Though Filonis greater force powered race might have some kind of role to play.

Ezra not knowing makes a lot of sense in order to keep the longer/wider story consistent

I did like the owl showing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Yes the owl was cool.

yeah there is a lot going and Filoni didn’t write this show with the intention of wrapping it up in one movie.

Advertisement