Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 match day thread. The double.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Not many people commenting in the captain thread about KDB, and only about 1/3 of the votes that Salah got. A lot of hindsight to say that it was a no brainer.

Fair play to those that captained him, got the decision right, especially the ones that said the were doing it, as it went against the grain. Salah had a crazy high EO this GW, something like 180%, which suggests the majority of people went Salah.

I was torn between the 2 and let heart rule head - something you shouldn't do in FPL!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Tottenham XI: Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Emerson, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Sessegnon, Kulusevski, Son, Kane.

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Cedric, Holding, Gabriel, Tomiyasu, Elneny, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Nketiah.

No Taveres for Arsenal, that doesn't help my -12 and BB to get him in.... I taught he was at least going to start one game.

Whatever about wanting the players I own to score, I could really do with Son staying very quiet. And not getting a CS point if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I’m the same, only Spurs is Kulu which scares me tbh.

Saka and Nketiah too, would love a few returns from all 3 but if Kulu does, most likely it’ll be Son or Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Oh ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Kane (Son)

Very soft penalty imo

Was really hoping that that somehow would be a Kulu assist. And that's not even as a Kulu owner, it's just to stop Son getting it!!

I'm in the same boat with Kuku, Saka & Nketiah.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Sold Kane this week for Jesus

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Kane bentacur assist

son assisting the assist

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

kane could get another couple and given its arsenal I think they'll get 2/3 more

kulu my first sub so dodging some bullets here

• Advertisement

Kane and KDB running riot this GW.

My BB won't even cover my -12, with Ramsdale already letting in 2 and the flood gates going to open now against 10 men.

Holding sent off, 2 yellows

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Bloody Kane is in my team but don't have him this week cause the free hit so just watch him do nothing next game week!

Son goal !!! Get in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Come on Son more!

Son misses a sitter !!

No assist on the site yet? Hope none is given ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Son Kulu subbed off

• Advertisement

**** all my players finished now Kane still hanging around to punish me ha.

Tavares on! 1 extra point. I'll take it.

Bench Boost gets me 17 (full bench of DGW's) so -12 is covered. Partyyyyyyy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

157(-12) all out on BB which got me 31 points up into the top 250k for the first time in this awful season

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Son and Kane giving me a positive end to a disastrous GW. 83 (-4) sees me drop 40k places and out of the top 100k.

127 points in the end. 28 points behind 1st place in the work league now I was nearly 70 behind few weeks ago somehow! Two massive game weeks coming up now. Gonna have my head wrecked trying to decide what to do with my team for next few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

154 (-8)

And thank fook I took that -8. Conservative has been killing me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Yes and captained instead of Salah as a result.

125 (-12) on BB sees me with the smallest green arrow I've ever got or even seen for a GW. It's actually made me laugh.

24,560 OR to 24,524. I've jumped up 36 places! Can't believe its not a red arrow when I see the scores around here.

Nketiah, Mount, Son, James and Cancelo making up the majority of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Anyone else not able to load their week 37 squad into fantasyfootballfix? Thought it might be something to do with the big double game week???

>

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Advertisement