Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to deal with people who illegally park in disabled spaces?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

That's your choice. I'm not telling people what to do.

I'm answering the question in the thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

Its not a buzzword. Just admit you do a selfish scumbag thing and don't make an excuse ('I've never seen them all full', for example or belittle my point by claiming my language has a buzzword).

Here's another - I put it to you that your behaviour is selfish and entitled. Tell me, without making excuses, why I'm wrong.

Bonus points if you can outline why it's only you that can do this this and not everyone. Begining to see the problem, or will you continue making up crap excuses to cover crap behaviour?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

its fine , some folks are almost permanently pumped up on righteous indignation , they are bursting to preach morality to the unenlightened, let them at it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

It's the same with disabled spaces. They're wider to allow doors to open fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,292 ✭✭✭✭looksee

And then there's this. The little blue sign on the fence says 'disabled parking only'. But where, and why? And who is going to be using that little concrete path that opens out into the road? There is a concrete path and a small gravel area with trees. It is pretty, but its right on a busy corner and considering a considerable amount of the middle of Kilmacthomas is parks and greenway, what is the point?

I drove past it this morning, I had never noticed it before and was going to stop and take a photograph, but there was nowhere to park...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭swampy353

Long and short of it it's an arse hole move for someone to park in a disabled space. While 90% of the time it has little impact, when it does mean that someone with a genuine disability can't park it has a substantial effect on them. The person with the disability doesn't have the options that most people do.

@Mad_maxx you can sneer and be as selfish as you like but at no point have you managed to say anything that doesn't make you sound entitled, self centered and arrogant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭fits

Gibbets

bring em back I say

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Just seen in Clondalkin, about an hour ago.

Where do you put a disability badge on a horse?

Advertisement