Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 - Transfer Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Saka is to stay on penalties. Sounds like he is starting too.

cheers. Yeah Kane is out of form, but he will be playing a rotated Leicester who will have all their eggs in the European basket. Kane has a good record against them too, and Spurs need to win.

I think I might actually bank this week, and allow myself 2 FTs in 36, maybe a -4 to switch Tsilva to James/Alonso as I don't think Tsilva plays both games. And do the Kane to KDB move then instead. Which then pushes me into FH 37 and I can have Kane back that week, if he is performing.

Banking kinda forces me into FH 37. Otherwise it's a waste of not using a FT this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

FH left, will have 11 dwk players for 36 so seems like a waste, bound to be injuries with the heavy schedule so gonna play conservative this week

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'm going to do the same. Will captain Kane this week I think and then ditch to fund KDB.

Looking at something like:

Wood to Nketiah this week

Then Kane Kulu and Coady to Forde KDB and Robbo next week.

Is all that worth -8 though? Guess there's only one way to find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Still festering away at 560K OR....is Jesus worth a punt??

For a hit I can go Wood to Jesus, and Cancelo to Cash?

Or keep Wood (🙄), sell Kane for Ronaldo?

Or go Kane to Jesus and Martinelli to Coutinho.

Or keep Kane and captain him against Leicester?

Every option feels wrong for different reasons...can't wait for this season to be over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Chelsea they will put a reserve team out second game in week 36

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Pukki or Dennis ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Have Jesus in my fh team but down as not starting with ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’m gonna do Havertz to Coutinho.

Will have 1.1m ITB next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Don’t really get the love for Coutinho,granted he has 2 DGW’s coming up but he hasn’t had a return in last 5 games,and only 4 goals and 3 assists since signing for Villa.

Has to face City and Liverpool in remaining games and Villa play Burnley home and away,who have just kept two clean sheets in a row.

I would be looking at Maddison at that price point,in much better recent form and has some lovely fixtures left in 2 DGW’s has a tough game v Spurs this wkd but only tough game left after that is Chelsea after FA Cup Final when their players may well be mentally on holidays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭JPup

Yeah but Leicester’s only priority at the moment is Europe. If they make the final they could just punt the rest of their league games.

Villa not 100% safe yet so will be looking for a big win against Norwich to seal the deal. Plus Gerrard will want the team to finish the season well after their bad run of form or he could start losing the fans.

I don't think Coutinho will start the 4 games in 2 DGWs. Either the Liverpool or Burnley IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

4 of the 5 games for Coutinho are at home.

His numbers for home & away are hugely different.

Villa been a tad unlucky & id expect Coutinho to light up 2 of the next 3.

On the flip side Havertz will most likely be rested / rotated with the Cup final coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Thinking of swapping Jorginho to Ramsey. Am I mad? Funds dont allow Coutinho, and Ramsey has a pretty similar run to Jorginho. Granted he's been more consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Done Telles (don’t ask!) to Cash with my FT.

Now to decide if I take a -4 for Coutinho. If not I have to start either Martinelli or Broja which doesn’t fill me with too much hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've done Havertz to Coutinho.

Leaves me with 1.5m. Will probably do Sterling to Mane as my move next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Samson1

Advertisement