Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 - Transfer Thread

Options
  • 24-04-2022 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭

Plenty of people wildcarding ahead of a GW36 bench boost... myself included! Pulled the trigger on it there this evening because my teams doing nothing and I had a few pints. Currently looking at the following team...

Schmeichel - Foster

Robertson - Matip - Alonso - Cancelo - Laporte

Salah - KDB - Saka - Mount - Kulu

Pukki - Dennis - Nketiah

Not sold on the front line at all but wanted KDB in so had to make some sacrifices... if City dont get their DGW36 though this will all change. Previous drafts had more Leicester/Spurs/Villa players but they look like rotation worries/garbage/on the beach respectively.

Players out were Ramsdale, Sanchez, James, Amartey, Livramento, Scharr, Maddison, Antonio, Weghorst and Kane.

Main rival is 40 points ahead of me but has used all his chips so hoping to make inroads there anyway but will probably still have my worst finish in years regardless as Ive been hovering around 200-250k OR for forever now.

Anyway whats you guys plan?

Comments

Advertisement