Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fully Serviced and ready to go: Classic Army GA36

Options
  • 24-04-2022 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi. We bought this beauty last month here (previous ad: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058236717/for-sale-g36-classic-army) for my son. Had it look over, fully serviced and a couple of clips fixed in Hobby Airsoft. It’s an amazing machine coming with so many additional accessories. But my son is only a small13 year old and it’s just a tiny bit too big for him to bring to skirmishes so we are hoping to resell it here. We paid 270 for it, paid 35 for service on top but happy to sell it at the same price we bought for (270). It’ll be a perfect one for an older teenager or an adult. Thanks for reading, photos below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭JustBrowsingBoards

Would you try get a sling for it to help him carry it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Yeah we tried a sling too, it’s just the length that’s too long for him. It would probably be fine after his next growth spurt when he is 14-15, but he bought it with his own money and doesn’t want to have his money tied there for that long/ I’m sure it’ll make be great use for someone with normal adult wingspan 🙂

Advertisement