Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: G36 Classic Army

Options
  • 10-03-2022 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Classic Army CA36 Airsoft AEG Rifle (CA004P)

Made by Classic Army

Power: 301 FPS

• 3000 Rounds Drum Magazine

• Adjustable Spring Return Rail Mount Bipod for Picatinny Rail

• ASG Slow Charger

• Compact Red Dot Laser Sight with Pressure Switch

• Double Rifle Long Carry Case

• Four Hi-Cap Magazines 470 Rounds

• Inner Barrel replaced for Precision Shooting

• Internals replaced to Accommodate M160 Spring (In past 560 FPS, downgraded to legal limit)

• Metal RIS Handguard System

• Rail Covers

• Rifle 3 x Magnification Scope with Authentic Reticle

• Three Mid-Cap Magazines 120 Rounds

• Two Firefox 9.6V 1500mAh Ni-MH Battery Packs

• Two-point Tactical Rifle Sling

• Vertical Grip for RIS

• Walther Tactical Torch with Pressure Switch

• Walther Top Point 1x40 Green Red Dot Sight Rifle Scope for Picatinny Rail

Asking Price €270. Beautiful piece but just not suitable for the way I play, will stick to my P90.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Interested in any trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Sorry no, just for sale.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

No worries! Nice gun!!

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 eldars08

Is the gun still for sale and if it is where are you located?

Yeah, still for sale. Living in the midlands.

Which county?

Westmeath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Hiya. I am in the market for an airsoft gun for my son and we are interested in the one you have for sale. Just wondering what condition is it in in general, how much has it been used and are there any problems with it or would we be able to use it right away. Thanks!

Hi, it's in great condition. Skirmished twice, but other than that just plinking in the garden. Had no problems with it, batteries work fine, sights are perfect and accurate. I can post up some other pictures of you would like.

great thanks. I’ll take it then if it works fine, I’m gonna trust you with not needing to test it. would you be able to ship for the asking price, or alternatively I can pay 250 and organise Dpd collection myself if you can box it for me? I am in near bray (in case you’re heading to special ops this weekend 🙂)

I can drive it to bray for you. Nothing on in the morning, so can head out that way if your interested. If you're happy enough we can go to pm's to finish.

Perfect yes let’s take it to PM then 🙂

Advertisement