Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol previously you were claiming that Putin wasn't leveling cities and wasn't targeting civilians and that was all "western propaganda".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Endless regurgitation of Putin's koolaid. Precisely like Hitler did, Putin claims that defensive alliances are really "enemies" about to attack the motherland, that bureaucrats in NATO just sit and plot all day about invading the 17 million square kilometres of Russia, that countries like Finland and Sweden aren't nervous of a hyper-aggressive Russia, instead they are "encircling" Russia.

It requires Neanderthal levels of gullibility to fall for state propaganda of that level, but here we are.

For Putin "the West" is always to blame for everything, for you, "the West" are always the baddies in your conspiracy fiction. You obsess over "Nazis" the same way Kremlin's propaganda machine does. Whether another person is poisoned with Russian nerve agent, or elections are being meddled with, or Russia tanks are literally blowing people apart you are here to trip over yourself defending Putin, rabidly blaming "the West" for everything, always painting the Russian billionaire autocrat as a victim, precisely like he does himself.

Posters here have repeatedly described you as a Putin-bot. I've witnessed Putin-bots back in 2014, they weren't half as fanatical as yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

pretty funny to see the anniversary pass by and see that cheerfuls too afraid to discuss 9/11 on the 9/11 forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Looks like Putin confirmed that only part of the Russian army is inside Ukraine. It's probably because the best soldiers aren't in combat yet. It's not necessary to mobilize in full or in part. I've always thought it was weird how only 190 thousand Russians went into Ukraine with an army of 1 million. There's more potential for him to upscale here, he confirmed it now. Man so relaxed at the SCO summit. All these fake stories about his health and leadership in the western media looked shady. I've never seen Putin so relaxed. 

If Putin collapsed you’d be saying, ‘oh look it’s great he’s getting some impromptu rest. He’ll be back fully rested to strip off his shirt and lead our soldiers to victory charging on top a bear’.

Ridiculous? Maybe, but you started it.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Lol you're really going all in on your fanboying.

You're gushing over a guy you called a monster.

Doesn't all the news headlines on the other thread seem ridiculous now that Putin answered questions for twenty minutes standing up? This guy had a body double, was ill, was hiding Parkinson's disease by the way he sat at a table.. You notice some posters believe the crap they read because they hate Putin.

Be careful about believing the Russian army is disorganized and about to collapse. Kharkiv lines were guarded by Russian military police, not thousands of soldiers. The Ukrainians probably got info from US intelligence about that. There's no sign the war is turning until Ukraine breaks through the Donbas and Lugansk Russian lines. There hasn't been a Ukrainian victory there since March. I'm just pointing out that Russia has the power to increase the intensity, and I'm not sure if Ukraine has it since conscript reserves were used in Kharkiv. Losses are huge for them, it's unclear what kind of army Ukraine has left after six months, but western equipment replacements are definitely helping them., 

Still masturbating over the putin Christmas calendar so

• Advertisement

Re the video of Putin. He doesn’t look particularly well in this either. I watched the first 22 minutes. Maybe I missed him doing cartwheels in the last 10 minutes.

I think he's healthy physically. If you want to see ill health, that's fine, it's an opinion site. 

Sure, you do that over US military gear going to Ukraine. Your favorite army got a new war, so you found a new hobby.  

Never hear about this on western sites, but Bakhmut is one of the most important battles in this war for the Donbas. Ukrainian lines could crumple if they lost this area. Holding at the moment, hell on earth there from a Ukraine supporter.

Russia is making some military pushes at the moment in other areas. Whenever this happens Ukraine starts putting out fake stories to boost morale. 

Anyone who thinks they've taken Lysychansk and not heard about a big battle is living in a fantasy world. Some posters love to daydream. 

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well he could hardly say "lads we fùcked up and I don't know how to get us out of this with even a shred of dignity still intact" could he?

Reminds me of this lad

Based off 3 second clip

Delusional as per usual.

Make sure you keep some lube handy the Ukrainans are coming

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭dtothebtotheh

I watched this scripted interview. Putin did not seem himself, very twitchy, speaking quite fast and contradicting himself. A very different Putin if you ask me. He's either unwell, paranoid or under immense stress (or all of the above). That interview was very telling to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭dtothebtotheh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

It’s very strange and in all honestly sick to put someone on a pedestal who is obviously into and encourages rape, mass murder, kidnapping, and Pedophilia. Are you into that stuff yourself @Cheerful S or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Banned from all the other forums where it's been discussed,

Thread was set up to bypass bans

Definitely was, the OP's account has one post and its the one that started this thread, in the opening post he mentions 9/11 only once. Might as well report this thread and get it nuked, it hasn't been on topic since its inception.

I'd like threads where all propaganda is on one side!!!. That's your idea of freedom and free speech? Different views on the war can't be expressed. There's a long page of bans that clearly proves people don't buy the Ukrainian angle.

Regarding Putin's speech. Just speculating. The breakaway regions joining the Russian federation gives Putin the legal right to declare war. There's no longer a breakaway, but regions are part of Russia. It's going to be a long war for Ukraine with Putin bringing everything to a war footing. We'll have to wait and see, but it's probably got to do with referendums coming up and a change of status quo.    

His little speech has been postponed until tomorrow, I'm guessing it's getting tight for him and his generals are turning against him. It will be full war or withdrawal.

There's a long page of bans that clearly proves people don't..

Have a clue what they are talking about.

55,000 dead orcs shows one thing we know and some of us have been saying for years,the Russians and putin are pussies

There's a delay in speech for people in the Far East of Russia. Coming from Russian sources close to Kremlin. Speech won't be delayed forever. In February 2022, he made a speech when DPR and LPR asked for military help. This is probably another speech welcoming Donbas regions to the Russian Federation and declaring war if they attack. Putin may address the nation about declaring war there and then see what happens.  

You believe Ukrainian leadership and media have magic beans if you read it online. It's pure speculation that Russia lost 55,000 men. According to a former CIA director, 15,000 Russian soldiers died and 30,000 or more were wounded. Pentagon sources agree. That makes sense to me. 

What you don't understand about this war Gatling Russia views it as a special operation. Some goals were not achieved early on but has enough force to capture and hold the east and south of Ukraine. Ukraine has mobilized its youth for war over time with Western support. Weapons coming in are substantial.  

Keeping the same level of forces to fight Ukraine has issues since Russia could only patrol Kharviv with Russian military police and had to pull out or just declare war and stop messing around. The Ukrainian military would prefer the status quo because they can match Russia's current manpower. Putin declares war he move his entire army to ukraine legally under Russian law.. 

Gatling said the Ukrainans were the ones to give putin a bloody nose...

Gatling views Russias war on Ukraine an absolute unmitigated disaster for the orcs ,

55,000 dead orcs in 7 months .... Over 60% of orc tanks lost over all , over 200 + aircraft and the Moskva ....

But don't worry there's more orc blood to be split on Ukrainian soil ....

As I said pussies

• Advertisement

Wonder if cheerful will be deploying to Ukraine anytime soon....

Not from mammie box room somewhere in the bog .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement