Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2022 thread

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'm not sure I agree with those saying that Rory's first 3 rounds were bad. It's not as if everyone was posting 65s. It's a tough course and many fancied players didn't even make the cut let alone challenge. If he had posted a respectable 69 he still would of finished 7th, Scheffler would have won by 5 with no one else really posting low scores. If he concentrated on his wedge a little more I think he would be close to unbeatable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭AyeGer

I don’t think it’s his game stopping him from winning majors in recent years. It’s more his nerve. He is not coping with the pressure of majors as well as he was years ago imo.

He tends to make a mess of the first 2 days then when the pressure is off he makes a charge for a respectable finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭Trampas

thats links golf. Can hit one straight as dye and gets an awful bounce into a pot bunker or into the rough.

Advertisement