Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swing Speed Sensors

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 sean.ocall

With my flightscope MEVO, I more or less trust the carry, ball speed, launch angle, club head speed and height. The numbers are similar to what I've seen on trackman. For spin rate I think it's easy enough to see when things get a bit out of whack, like if your driver spin jumps from 2K to 5K you can tell that something weird has happened, not too sure about the absolute value though.

I'd love to get face to path and also side spin, but to get accuracy there is a whole lot more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭BrianD3

I have a Swing Speed Radar (white/blue model), one of the oldest, simplest and cheapest such devices available. Clubhead speed only although I think it can also do ball speed (not at the same time as clubhead) Accuracy should be very good as my results tally strongly with those from a Trackman system costing 20k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I finally bit the bullet and bought the new PRGR.

Reviews seem very good and the new model is meant to have even better accuracy than previous particularly with wedges.

Looking forward to it arriving and for €238 seems very good value

Once The Stack System make an android compatible app I will be getting one of them to go with it

Advertisement