Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help re. MS Office 365

Options
  • 12-03-2022 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

I am currently running MS Office Home and Business 2013, purchased along with a laptop in 2015. It appears that there may be a problem accessing Gmail via Outlook 2013 at some stage soon - recent email from Google advising of this fact. Therefore, I am considering moving to a MS Office 365 Personal subscription, rather than purchasing Outlook 2019 outright - current cost €149, whether this is a good idea or not, I really don't know - any ideas? I am wondering, in the event that I purchase MS Office 365 Personal subscription, current cost €69.00/annum, is it a simple installation, where current files are overwritten or will I need to uninstall the current MS Home and Business beforehand? Are there any other issue to consider, such as file compatibility, particularly Excel and Word files etc. etc. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement