Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive to Survive

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

A few episodes in. Is there an episode about Max, Red Bull and their record breaking season? If not, what a complete waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

"has dad been good this year"

Yikes...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Yikes indeed. Let's hope it does not bite this year or at there next visit to the man with the big beard in the red suite they will have to say no he was very bad.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I didn't plan on watching this but the F1 void is too strong but I finished watching season 6. I'll throw my thoughts in a spoiler warning

I completely get that they can't film everything but they left out some major things that happened, Checo shitshow of a season like wise with Sargeant,Verstappens dominance barely gets mention, ignored the whole Qatar weekenr with Hamilton hitting Russell, Piastri winning the sprint, stroll turning a tantrum, no mention of Hamilton and LeClerc getting disqualified at cota, no mention of Brazil at all with Checo and Alonso or Leclerc on the formation lap, They only seemed to show Mclaren doing badly , Hamiltons pole in Hungary, Sainz strategy with Norris wasn't shown, for some reason theres two Alpine episodes for a team nobody really cares about let's be honest. That's before you get to the editing and radio messages being in the wrong places

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I've seen first 2 episodes and then Netflix cancelled my account because I don't happen to actually be in Turkey even though I'm paying Turkish rates. The pricks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Nope, Max doesn't really participate in drive to survive ,

https://www.racefans.net/2022/03/10/verstappen-wont-change-his-mind-over-refusal-to-participate-in-drive-to-survive/

He was quoted before as saying

"They faked a few rivalries which they don't really exist. So I decided to not be a part of it and did not give any more interviews after that because then there is nothing you can show. I am not really a dramatic show kind of person, I just want facts and real things to happen."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

There is other ways to watch it. Fu-ck Netfliks.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement