Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interdepartmental HEO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ilovethistles

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Marls17

Does that mean they're still running interviews for this batch? Yikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bazman33

Results are out just failed by a few point taught it was a long shoot to be honest…!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Paddleboard_11

Results are out. Unfortunately didn't pass. I am currently doing the same work as many HEOs but that's the way it goes 😐

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bazman33

Chance I might get acting up as my HEO is retiring soon, plus there’s an internal comp happening soon…!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Maryirish1

Sorry Lads to hear that, so disappointing after all the hard work and what they put you through.

you'd wonder what they want, if they treated people with a bit of respect at the interviews it would make such a difference. They can still ask the tough questions. Good luck with the next one.

For those who were waiting for results, I'm on Clare/Limerick panel and haven't even been called for an interview, when you email them you get their stock reply. To be honest at this stage, I think I'll call it a day.

Was it March 22 this was advertised.

😫

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Louise Dav

Hello all, does anyone know what panel they are working on placements from now ? I thankfully passed (scrapped by on two of the competancies) so I am now in batch 2.5 for the Dublin panel. Does anyone know if it will be a case of waiting weeks or months for placement? I took an interview prep course prior to the interview, yes they are mad money but they are worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gracie21

HI all

I passed thankfully. Sorry to hear those who didn't make it this time.

I'm also batch 2.5 for Dublin so hopefully be placed sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Ber25

I am wondering if everyone from Batch 2.4 have been placed. How soon will they start placing from this batch?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 littlemiss1982

Hey how do you know your batch !? I passed also and placed no 22 on panel. Have the previous panel been exhausted ?? wondering how long I’m looking at to get to me. I’m also Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 EagerPalco

Sorry for anyone who didn't pass, congratulations to all who did.

This was one hell of an interview and massive experience for all of us. Hence who didn't get through now, hold your head up high, use this experience for the next try and you'll fly.

Fingers crossed for soon placements, would be good to know the status of the 2.4 batch...

It said it on the email with the results of the interview!

I see it now thank you. I’m batch 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Claireyy

I not only passed but scored really well across the board, and I am absolutely thrilled.😁 Full disclosure, I decided to do an interview prep course with Carr Communications after failing badly in a previous competition. It was expensive and I found it tougher than the actual interview but clearly this paid off. I know a few others who did interview prep with them and also passed - just something to consider for those who were unsuccessful / are yet to be called.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Knocknamena

Sorry for those who didn't make it! It was hard work. Keep trying and especailly look at where you went done if u have a decent manager maybe ask them help u strenghten those areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bumblebee.

I emailed PAS and they hope to start clearance on batch 2.5 next week, does anyone know how long this process takes

Does anyone know how many is in batch 2.5 ? I am mid 40s … hopefully they take a big batch at once for clearance and it moves quickly!

Clearance section told me there is 54 in the batch going through and clearance starts in the next week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 The_Taxman

Got the clearance mail today so it looks like it will be quick.

Wow that’s quick. Is it to your personal email or public jobs ? What number are you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 The_Taxman

Very quick! I’d say all 54 will get reached soon enough. Personal email and top 10.

Spoke to them there, first 20 were called. Next batch next week.

Hey has anyone been refused by pas to stay their own department if their department has tagged them ??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gracie21

I got my clearance email today too. Was faster than I expected, my department is looking to retain me so we'll see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Ber25

How long does it normally take for clearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭isabella5

Apparently at the moment PAS are not going by tags ! They are assigning people regardless 😩🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭isabella5

well I heard they’ve departments to fill since nov. And that tagging doesn’t mean anything this have certain positions to fill and that’s comes first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Marls17

The key thing is what departments need filling since November. That's the big issue

Advertisement