Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was Lord Mountbatten (the Queen's cousin) a paedophile

Options
  • 11-02-2022 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

No doubt aul Lord Mountbatten is still lauded as a hero and a man we should all look up to, but is there more to the story the British prefer not to speak of?

One of the former high ranking MI5 operatives who recently featured in the Miami showband documentary also exposed other dirty tactics of MI5 like a VIP paedophile ring that existed, one of these homes was the Kincora boys home in Northern Ireland, this is no long conspiracy it's a fact but there is another very credible theory that Lord Mountbatten (the queen's cousin) was a paedophile who would regularly visit these homes, some of the victims of this VIP paedophile ring claim they were visited by a man who looked identical to Lord Mountbatten, they only realised this after he was all over the news after his death.

An FBI dossier on Mountbatten, released in 2019, thanks to a Freedom of Information request, reveals shocking information about the royal who was a mentor to his grand-nephew Prince Charles, The 75-year-old intelligence files describe Louis Mountbatten, the 1st Earl of Burma, and his wife Edwina as "persons of extremely low morals" and contain information suggesting that Lord Mountbatten was a pedophile with "a perversion for young boys."

Mountbatten was also had a very close relationship with Jimmy Saville, that means nothing on it's own but combined with all the other evidence most of which I haven't got the time to write it's quite suspicious.

The FBI would have little reason to make any of this up seeing as though they didn't release it to the public and the UK is one of their greatest allies.

One of the very brave victims speaks out about the elitist paedophile ring in this interview recently with Channel 4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt4a9ie5MGk

Post edited by Manach on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

A report in the Express (UK) on November 15, 2021, said that the Queen had expressed her fear that her ‘dignity’ could be compromised if secrets from the diaries of Lord Louis Mountbatten were revealed.

Lownie, who had published The Mountbattens: Their Lives and Loves in 2019, had alleged a colossal wastage of public funds (£6,00,000) by the Cabinet Office in court battles to resist the release of the Mountbatten Diaries, this may be due in part to racism it's still unknown if the diaries contain any information of his activities with children, no doubt the Queen would have no problem covering up the abuse of children and denying the victims for the sake of her own "dignity" if the diary did contain any information on the abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Green Finers

Which Queen? There are several queens in the world?

Lord Mountbatten is the cousin of Queen Elizabeth the Queen of the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Green Finers

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

She’s “a” Queen, the Queen of England specifically. Not “the” Queen.

To answer your question there are several indications that he was.

Incidentally, Mountbatten was the only prominent member of the English Royal family who supported a United Ireland.

Sorry I assumed most people would have known who I was referring to, people in Ireland generally use the term the Queen.

That's true although it was not known at the time, it was only found out years later, Lownie (author of the book the Mountbatten's) says he had heard allegations of Mountbatten’s paedophilia but was inclined to dismiss them as rumours. “I came to the book with no view. I followed the evidence,” he says.

He suggests the IRA may have killed Mountbatten because of the allegations that he was a paedophile rather than because of his position in the British Empire. “There were a lot of IRA people in that area. I am pretty sure they knew [the rumours]. They could have killed him any time in the last 30 years of his life". He wrote in the book.

What I know from my own knowledge from documentaries and books is that the IRA had vetoed a Mountbatten assassination numerous times although they did actually attempt to kill Mountbatten a few years earlier via a sniper rifle but bad weather prevented the sniper from taking the shot, it's still possible the rumours of his paedophilic activities in the area did contribute to the decision to assassinate him, although it would have been foolish for the IRA to admit this at the time seeing as though back then there was no evidence to back this up, nonetheless the IRA was wrong to kill him due to the teenage boys on board the boat.

Post edited by Harryd225 on

• Advertisement

Can we delete this thread and move it to current affairs I'm going to post it instead over there as I'd like more people to see it, it's more relevant to current affairs as there are many recent allegations and evidence about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

What a question to ask. In the Platinum Jubilee year of Her Maj as well! 😁😂😉🤣

And what's the point in raising it? The guy has been dead over 40 years.

Can people please move to the thread in Current affairs if you wish to comment as the thread was posted in the wrong section and the thread title has caused confusion among some posters, I've applied to have this thread deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Snugbugrug28

What an enormous load of tripe

• Advertisement

If it's a load of tripe can you please elaborate about how it's a load of tripe over on the thread in current affairs, you can blame the victims of the Kincora boys home and the FBI over there along with all the other evidence.

'it's still possible the rumours of his paedophilic activities in the area did contribute to the decision to assassinate him'

Oh yes, no way would the IRA stand for any kiddie fiddlers, no way at all, well unless it was one of their own of course, that's ok.

IRA, those well known assassins of paedophiles

To you and the others who have claimed on this thread and the other thread saying what is the point of raising the issue, sure what's the point he's dead.

That's a horrible statement to make, Mountbatten may be dead but his victims are not. Victims who were born in Ireland who are still seeking justice to this day. Mountbatten may be dead to us, but he lives with them everyday.

The British government and MI5 have repeatedly denied the victims of Kincora justice via cover ups and refusing to release vital information to investigations into Kincora, investigations that will go nowhere if the state doesn't agree to assist them.

Victims of the abuse are taking legal action to force a full independent inquiry with the power to compel witnesses to testify and the security service to hand over documents.

Amnesty International branded Kincora “one of the biggest scandals of our age” and backed the victims’ calls for an inquiry with full powers: “There are longstanding claims that MI5 blocked one or more police investigations into Kincora in the 1970s in order to protect its own intelligence-gathering operation, a terrible indictment which raises the spectre of countless vulnerable boys having faced further years of brutal abuse.

Why does it matter that his victims were born in Ireland?

Does it make them less of a victim if born somewhere else?

I'm saying it makes it even more relevant to people on this site.

I wouldn't think so.

A victim of a paedophile is a victim, no matter where they were born.

Care to express your outrage bubblypop? Care to stand up for the victims of this abuse? I know from seeing you on other threads that if this was a thread about abuse or a cover up by Sinn Fein you would have already written paragraphs detailing your disgust.

Instead your first post on this thread was trying to distance Mountbatten from your beloved royal family as much as possible.

I'm pretty sure you have seen very few posts about Sinn Fein by me, I tend not to bother.

you want outrage? Well, if such allegations are true, which we don't know, then I would of course be disgusted by the actions of the paedophile and all victims, no matter where they were born, would have all my sympathy.

In exactly the same way that I condemn all illegal activity and have sympathy for all victims of crimes.

Agreed, this is disgraceful and the British government and MI5 should stop covering up the abuse of Kincora and release the information they have as no investigation is going to go anywhere if they don't.

Amnesty International branded Kincora “one of the biggest scandals of our age” and backed the victims’ calls for an inquiry with full powers which the British government and MI5 have continually denied, amnesty said “There are longstanding claims that MI5 blocked one or more police investigations into Kincora in the 1970s in order to protect its own intelligence-gathering operation, a terrible indictment which raises the spectre of countless vulnerable boys having faced further years of brutal abuse"

The British government have spent 6 million pounds of tax payers money in court battles over the release of information which could possibly elaborate on abuse by Mountbatten.

Yes, yes, yes I understand all that, but what's your part in this? What exactly do you hope to achieve by starting a thread on a forum like this where you leave yourself open to ridicule?

Are you a researcher for someone.? Are you a solicitor for the "victims"? Or some other reason?

I don't understand exactly what you hope to achieve with this. Half the people on this forum weren't even born then. And the other half don't give a shite. This thread will accomplish exactly zilch in the context of "victims" of alleged abuse simply because absolutely no-one on here has any information they can add to what you've already copied and pasted on here. If you, personally, want justice for these alleged "victims" then there are many other ways your time could be spent more productively than on this place.

Sorry to be blunt but you have to understand that the users of Boards can add nothing.

• Advertisement

If so then what's the point in any of the threads on this site? Many people don't know about the child abuse Mountbatten was involved in he is still lauded as a hero to this day, nothing wrong with letting a few more people know about this sick sick individual.

There are plenty of threads exactly the same as this none of which are going to achieve anything. Apart from the threads about the beloved royal family or the British government no one is on other threads similar to this one complaining and asking what the OP is trying to achieve and trying to tell the OP and the victims that it's best to leave it in the past, exactly where the British government and MI5 want to leave it, but unfortunately for them the victims don't want to leave it in the past.

Ironically you are complaining about my thread asking what is the point yet one of your previous threads is titled "Asian woman spits on cock".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

It’s “astroturfing”, by an IRA apologist, trying to retcon some “legitimate” reason on to the assassination of Mountbatten. Never mind that three other people were killed in the attack, including two teenagers and an elderly widow. Never mind that the IRA released a statement stating their reasons clearly, and Gerry Adams called it an act of war.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Here come the British apologists bringing up the IRA, this thread has nothing to do with the IRA, this thread has to do with child abuse by the royal family and the victims of Kincoras longstanding fight for justice as well as the cover up of it by the British government and MI5.

I was quoting earlier a post from the book when someone was talking about Mountbatten wanting a United Ireland, I already claimed in that post Mountbatten's killing was not justifiable due to the two 15 year old boys who were also on the boat, the post merely mentioned a quote from the book which claimed the rumours of paedophillia by Mountbatten may have contributed to his assassination.

Ironically you burst into this thread complaining about the IRA rather than what the thread is actually about, child abuse at a VIP paedophile ring at the Kincora boys home which Amnesty International recently branded Kincora as “one of the biggest scandals of our age” 

If you'd done your research you would have noticed that my previous thread - which you so kindly pointed out - was an image in a humour forum in After Hours. You'll find that the majority of people on Boards come here to wind down and have a bit of humour and friendly banter.

As for you quoting that there are other threads similar to this... where exactly? I've not come across a previous thread that is seeking to drum up vitriol and hate for someone who's been dead for over 40 years (Hitler excepted).

You've obviously got a very large bee in your bonnet as you refer to Mountbatten as a "sick sick individual". If it's personal to you, then again, you wont gain anything on Boards by venting your hatred of the guy on here.

I'll ask you once again. What do you hope to achieve with this thread?

You clearly come across as someone with an ulterior motive or agenda. It seems illogical that you'd start a thread like this simply to seek replies from others who agree with you and think Mountbatten was a "sick sick individual", just to get yourself the feelgood factor.

The victims of Kincora are fighting for justice every single day, there is nothing wrong with letting a few more people know about the horrors they faced from a VIP paedophile ring some of which were members of the Royal family and the attempts to cover it up, I was getting far better replies on the current affairs forum unfortunately it has been closed.

There have been many recent articles in relation to the ongoing court battle into the release of the Mountbatten diaries which the British government have spent 6 million pounds of tax payers money on trying to keep secret, the diaries could contain some evidence in relation to his abuse of children, even if it doesn't say anything directly about his abuse of children it could provide some other minor evidence which could link him to Kincora and help the victims fight for justice.

Not to mention the still ongoing battle by the victims of Kincora for an independent investigation and release of information into what Amnesty international called "one of the biggest scandals of our age" of which the British government and MI5 are still denying the victims right for justice.

Yes I did speak badly of Mountbatten earlier but how do you expect me to speak of such a depraved man? Anyone else apart from the British elite and I doubt people would have a problem with the language I used.

Post edited by Harryd225 on

You're obviously an educated man and should have been a politician with your grasp of evasiveness.

All the above that you've mentioned, I know. What I asked you was what you hope to achieve by bringing it up on here. No-one here can add anything. No-one here can do anything.

Folk on here should take a look at your post history. The threads you've started are almost all political, poisonous and immediately attracting controversy and detrimental comments towards you. You have the temerity to point out one of my funny cartoon posts, which readers thanked, whereas you previously started a thread entitled: "I have a crush on Ryan Tubridy", where you virtually admit to stalking.

I'm going to bed now so don't busy yourself with another reply. It would just be more of the same old same old, and my brain pulls the drawbridge up when crap gets too repetitive

Yes I know both my thread about Tubridy and your thread that I mentioned were both jokes but you were asking me what the point of posting this thread was which is why I mentioned your thread, another thread I made about the British governments recent announcement to bring in an amnesty and make all inquiries and inquests into the troubles illegal also had a similar poster on the first page who jumped straight in asking what the point in posting this was, the point is these are ongoing matters and there is no harm in discussing them.

The only point of this thread was to provide some minor support and awareness for the victims of Mountbatten and the VIP paedophile ring which he was involved in which Amnesty international described as "one of the biggest scandals of our age".

I know this thread is not going to have any effect or achieve anything (as none of threads on boards will) but it will at least put all the evidence in one place in a short post to let a few more people know the evidence about Mountbatten (who is still regarded as a hero by many people) so that they can then make up their own minds about the man and it will also make them more aware of the still ongoing fight for justice the victims are bravely going through.

Who thinks that Mountbatten is a hero? I have never heard him referred to as such, in fact I don't believe I have heard him referred to at all, apart from being assassinated in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Mount Batten was as part of a war, nothing else.

There was chatter about his being with young boys in India as well.

It wasn't over DJ'ing or amateur wrestling that he and Jimmy the Fixer became associates/friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

He played quite a role in Japanese military successes early in WW2.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement