Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2022/2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynch1990

Excellent man! You’ll smash interview this time. Knowing what to expect is very helpful for any interview with previous experience ;)

What was your oom? Will you get a call straight away for stage 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Conor123456

Anyone on this have their fitness tests yesterday? Just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tedslife

I did, I had mine on the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JM7215

@Tedslife how did you find the pct was it difficult, beep test in particular ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tedslife

It wasn’t too bad, I thought it was ok. Just once you’ve some sort of fitness you’ll be okay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 JM7215

@Tedslife good stuff. The one on Spotify is difficult enough, some have said it’s a lot harder than the actual one on day of pct, any word given to u about medical ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Conor123456

I was there as well on the 2nd what’s the name ? How did u get on I past mine and had my medical already

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jimbob89

Well gents and ladies just got an email there on Thursday to confirm my eligibility for stage 3 no results but application needs to be competed by 3pm on the 7th of March quick question is there anything I should be aware of if so let me know if there’s a batch 10 what’s app DM me and I’d like to be in it thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fullroast925

Hi everyone, Im just listening to the radio at the moment and they are discussing the lack of numbers applying for the Gardai, and issues getting the numbers in the college. I find this a little frustrating to hear. Respectfully can I ask how many of us here have completed all or near all elements of the campaign, Medical, Fitness test so on, before the last intake on Feb 20th but have still not heard about the next steps or intake into the college. I understand vetting can slow the process for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 g_or97

For the PCT - does someone hold your feet for the sit ups? In the video on YouTube they do but just wanna be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 niall1996

I have everything done since start of February. What was your original batch out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 niall1996

There’s a steel bar to put your feet under so you can anchor yourself for the sit-ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 coolsunflower00

completed my meeting with the sergeant three weeks ago now. I know the process for vetting can be slow but I was just wondering do they give much notice to you when they offer you a place ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26 glenns141

Have mind done since the start of Feb as well… I assume as you said it’s just the vetting. Haven’t heard anything since

• Registered Users Posts: 22 emmak123

Can you have notes infront of you for your interview? Mine is tomorrow 🫣

• Registered Users Posts: 44 shovtco

Just checking is that where we fill in your hobbies etc and is used for interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sparkmos2098

Hi there

did anyone get a message about a technical issue with stage 2 and have to re-do the assessment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 muckmann

hey all, who do we contact to find out wether we passed the medical or not, I done my medical about six weeks ago

Well done . Did you get paperwork to fill out hobbies etc, or what do they send you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SC14

Hey guys, is there what’s app group for batch 9?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Holden8993

Anyone receive any word on invitations for the next intake yet? Just curious about when they start making the calls for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynch1990

Hi Sparkmos,

Yes, I had to redo the stage 2 assessment. I originally done it in January. I then heard about 5 weeks later that I needed to resit the exam. I’ve completed it again (end of feb) and awaiting result.

I did get on to public jobs and they confirmed that the technical issue was that some of the candidates scenario video was playing more than the two limit.

I’m looking to hear back closer to the end of this month. 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

Hey man!

it’s all done Via the Public jobs website. It’s an electronic form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Landis94

Heya lads,

I completed my interview last week and wonder when should I expect to hear results, is it a week? Two weeks etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hondabanner

I did mine on a Friday and got results the following Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 13 masterchief22

In terms of the interviews, who actually does them? like who and how many will be interviewing you?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭PCO2019

3 civil servants (one takes minutes) and the other two ask the Questions, the last member on the panel will be from AGS. They’ll make you aware at the start of the interview what competency each member of the panel will be testing you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rgrpo23

A few people i know in templemore said they have heard rumours that from the summer onwards recruits already in templemore will only have to reach level 5.4 in the bleep test and that this might be the level required for subsequent recruitment campaigns. Has anyone else heard this? I just find it a bit hard to beleive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 may4535

Hey just wondering if there is a WhatsApp group set up for batch 9 had my interview this morning 🤞🤞🤞

Advertisement