Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

GW24 Transfer Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

While Crystal Palace do have an upcoming DGW, Gallagher doesn't have a DGW. He is ineligible for one to their games.

Post edited by Fitz* on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Ugh just realised I dont have a keeper for this week now that Bachman is #2 behind Foster.

Is it worth burning a FT (have 2) to get in De Gea or Ramsdale? My other keeper is Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

I think Ramsdale and Sanchez alternate brilliantly for the rest of the season including alternating doubles so I'd say yes

Not sure whether to go

A: Trossard -> Son

B: Antonio -> Edouard

I'm leaning towards A at the moment. It would be part of a -4, which is also up for consideration.

I was set on Rudiger -> Tierney but the DGW of Man Utd is maybe me lean towards Dalot instead perhaps. Can Man Utd be trusted for CS ( I have DDG) and can he be trusted for starts? Telles has COVID so that should make Shaw nailed for a week or two. The 2 blanks for Arsenal kind of makes the -4 riskier.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Actually now moving away from the City double because Pep.

Looking now at Digne or Dalot instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So thinking over the following options.

KDB Bruno or Salah in for Maddison!?

Kevin for one week then to Bruno or Salah?

Bruno in for Burnley then out for Salah after the double?

One way or another Salah will be coming back ideally I would like to wait till the Liverpool double.

I still have Ronaldo but unless he gets into some serious form im thinking of bringing in Kane for Spurs double which brings me to Son am I overlooking him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

One goalie is not playing this week and the other is away to City. Nice that I don't have to think much for this.

Fernandez --> Ramsdale (DGW26)

I'll look at the rest of my team later and whether I need to consider a -4. No Salah and no TAA with only 4.1 in the bank so I've some planning to do still.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Still haven’t made any call on captain. Transfers will be banked for now.

Id go Sterling if I knew he would play. I’m reluctant on Son because I think he won’t play 90.. Conte has a few options there now.

Jota has been playing good & should still hold 90 minutes. I’m not going Trent cause Leicester will score.

It’s now a toss up between Sterling & Jota.

Grealish was recorded worse for wear at the weekend so he will probably be in Pep's bad books for a few weeks again. Working backwards, that's one less option for City. Mahrez usually starts midweek games. So Mahrez RW, Foden LW & Sterling CF would be my guess for this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Good shout, I have Sanchez and a dud so upgrading dud to Ramsale for now. Gets multiple doubles next few weeks, and three more doubles to come from Arsenal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Thoughts on using BB with a bench of Ramsdale, King, Dalot and Coufal?

Fixtures are good and I don't think I will get a week with doubles on the bench. Looks like all my players should start too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

KDB in for Maddison ill swap him out for either Salah or Bruno next week. If everything goes to plan I'll have Bruno for double next week and Salah for his double the following week and hopefully wont lose out on any points in between!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Mahrez & Walker where also out with Grealish.

Foden & Grealish where bought dropped earlier in the year.

Jesus is also not ready according Pep -  "Soon, he [Jesus] will be ready. I spoke with him this morning and he feels good, but he is not perfect; a few niggles - muscular. We have to be careful."

If we take it that Grealish & Jesus are out then Sterling should play?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just a few hours to go and I still don't know what to do. Klopps comments on Salah have really thrown a spanner in the works-

Asked specifically if Salah could be involved against Leicester, Klopp replied: “Yes, yes. Sadio no chance as he’s not even here, but Mo yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭shmeee

How would ye rate Dalot's chances of starting both DGW 25 games? Or next best option? Digne or a Wolves asset.

Need to move on James and at least give me 4 defenders this GW to help with maybe Dias rest and looking ahead then to GW25 too. Other defender is Rudiger. Have Dias, TAA and Cancelo.

*have 2 x FH's so will be using in 27 and 30 is the plan.

I'm starting Salah (held him) but arm band will be on Jota. Salah trained with team today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Think Digne is a great option for next 5 weeks

He is the one I'm leaning to now...

Leeds, Newcastle, Watford and potential DGW then of Brighton and Leeds in 27.

For anyone who may not know of the legend Ben Crellin (might be 1 or 2), here's his latest GW planner. Your new wallpaper!

No leaked Man Utd team yet.

Making it harder to decide between Dalot & Tierney.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Did Alonso to Laporte and Dennis to Broja with 2 FTs to leave 3.9m itb and get Salah back in one move by selling either Foden or Jota. It means I can hang on to Kane as well as flexibility to get Edouard or Raphinha in next GW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,644 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Did Maddison and Targett to KDB and Digne. The original plan was to get Salah but decided earlier to get KDB instead and get Salah for the double in GW26. I really hope he doesn't punish me for it.

Advertisement