Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster - re-scheduled gig doesn't suit, can I get a refund

• 24-01-2022 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

looking for any details from the voices of experience please.........

I was due to go to a gig that has been rescheduled to April - the new date doesn't suit me, can I get a refund from Ticketmaster as obviously the original date did suit, but can't attend the updated date........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

I am not sure about a refund but you may be able to get the tickets put back up for sale on Ticketmaster and if they manage to sell you will get your money back, I done that with a rescheduled gig. Of course there is a risk that they wont be able to resell them but I think it is the only way with Ticketmaster, either that or try sell them on yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

super - thanks, seems like a bit of a joke though, we wouldn't have bought the tickets for the new date - I appreciate your response though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

yeah i got refunded a while back, had tickets to liam gallagher in belfast last sep but new rescheduled date doesnt suit. there should be an option on your booking to request a refund, thats how i done it and was quite quick. lost the booking fees though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭Zardoz

A change of date is an automatic change of terms and conditions and you are entitled to a refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭crl84

In your TM account, click on the tickets, go to bottom, click Need Help with this Order, and you can create a support ticket and request a refund as there's a new date.

Advertisement