Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife got my covid cert

Options
  • 21-01-2022 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Anyone else experience this? I got the booster yesterday by myself but for some reason the cert was sent to her email address which I definitely didn't provide anywhere on any forms. And when getting the booster the email I gave was 100% mine. Triple checked all that yesterday.. I wasn't sure who or what number to phone, and by the way it's not to complain, more in case there is a bug in their system somewhere they should know about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was it through the HSE, a Doctor or Pharmacy? How did you receive the original covid cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭TP_CM

Pharmacy. After the double vax I got it to my own email address without any complications. I did attend the vaccination centre for vaccine number 1 with my wife. For vaccine number 2, by myself, and yesterday was by myself as well.

M

Did she originally make your appointment with her email address?

No, I booked the appointment directly with Boots through their website and with my own email address. I know that for sure because I have the confirmation email in my own email. I don't know how they even linked us because even on our first day, where we went together, as soon as we went into the vaccination centre we split up like everyone else there.

M

Yes not sure, I'd have thought that would have been the only link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Do you both have the same PPS number, with a W after hers? I know they're being phased out, but perhaps Boots have an old record?

No they're completely different..

I have found a Certificate Chat portal so I'm going to ask them on Monday what happened. Maybe they'll know, maybe they won't..

There is a phone number mentioned here EU Digital Covid Certificate Self Service Portal if you prefer to call.

If you can’t find what you need or need additional help, you can call our Helpline on 1800 807 008 or +353 1 903 6437 from outside Ireland. The helpline opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:30pm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Who's first name comes first alphabetically?

Someone doing data entry initially just clicked the first option to populate the form, saw the address matched, clicked OK and went onto the next record?

Advertisement